Why can’t Britney’s assistant Vicky take pictures like this for Britney?

She is not interesting. 

And she hasn't evolved on the social media as we do. Her page and social media was controlled, maybe she could say to post something but it was a 100% her. 

NOW she has control and she is doing what she likes to do. She's now taking this kind of pictures but maybe in a year she'll take better pictures. We all improve with the time. 

3 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s hard to believe it’s even Britney Spears one of the most gorgeous women in the world. 

its hard to believe that this is one of her fans :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: its pretty obvious that since she has regained her autonomy its her posting on instagram and honestly she posts like every other out of touch 40 year old, maybe its YOU that's stuck in the past expecting to see a fresh faced 20 year old britney on your timeline

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I like that many of her personal photos are kinda low quality. I don’t need to see perfection on social media. It’s great that she shares so much with us and doesn’t create a fake “polished” social media look like everyone else. It reminds me of the days when the paps would photograph her every move and it showed that she waits in line at Starbucks like us lowly peasants :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Shadow. said:

its hard to believe that this is one of her fans :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: its pretty obvious that since she has regained her autonomy its her posting on instagram and honestly she posts like every other out of touch 40 year old, maybe its YOU that's stuck in the past expecting to see a fresh faced 20 year old britney on your timeline

Drag that conspiracy theorist mutt. 

Him, Electric, Catalin and Duran Duran all need to be perma-banned and deserve the electric chair. They aren't fans and nothing but infamous B-Anon trolls.

• Haha 1

thank god britney posts the way she does!! instagram is literally FULL  of people editing their pictures to make them look perfect, every artist has a social media manager that picks an aesthetic for them and you don't even know what they are really like if they were like you and me and had to post themselves. Do you really think that if it was up to them and just one person and their boyfriends, ariana's, selena's beyonce's and Kim K's instagram would look like that? they have TEAMS of people creating their social media persona. Britney is happy with Vicky just taking pictures and videos of her and posting them with just a filter or not even that, and I'm glad for that too becuase god knows everything we see on instagram is fake and it's too tiring to watch!! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Shadow. said:

Or maybe I’m just sick of seeing an artist I care for constantly get let down by the people she is surrounded by. The world thinks she’s crazy because of how she is perceived on her social media. She’s not really like that and her court transcript made that very clear. You were the exact kind of person I was talking about in my original post :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: goodbye 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Tar_isa said:

She has said she follows B's instructions, and it's easy to see Britney usually takes videos and then screenshots them. I think it's safe to say she's not interested in having a polished insta page, and if at some point she wants polished pics and all that she knows exactly how to do it. Maybe we should stop expecting Britney to post whatever we like, and accept she'll post whatever she likes?

(Plus, I don't think Vicky took that bed pic herself, sometimes she posts old pics from photoshoots)

I love people with empathy and brains.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Or maybe I’m just sick of seeing an artist I care for constantly get let down by the people she is surrounded by. The world thinks she’s crazy because of how she is perceived on her social media. She’s not really like that and her court transcript made that very clear. You were the exact kind of person I was talking about in my original post :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: goodbye 

Respectfully, I find it weird and sad that after she posted several times how happy she is with her future husband and her new assistant who makes her feel good about herself, someone would be so bold as to say she is "constantly let down by the people she is surrounded by". 

I don't think the words "care for" mean what you think they mean. In my world, caring for someone means respecting them, and listening to them.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I think the "real" britney is exactly how she is on instagram and unfortunately you don't like it. you're so used to the image and persona presented by her team & the media of pop singer BRITNEY SPEARS that now you're seeing the real her and its not your ideal you go bit.ching about it on her fan forum, it's kinda pathetic really :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I think the "real" britney is exactly how she is on instagram and unfortunately you don't like it. you're so used to the image and persona presented by her team & the media of pop singer BRITNEY SPEARS that now you're seeing the real her and its not your ideal you go bit.ching about it on her fan forum, it's kinda pathetic really :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Shark Tank Mark GIF by ABC Network

• Love 3

I love how Britney's Instagam looks. If she wanted professional photos she could get them, but she goes for a low-fi look. It feels like looking at a friend's Instagram, not a celebrity. The garden pics, project rose--iconic. It's a whole aesthetic. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block