Girls Aloud Planning to do a one off concert to Celebrate Sarah

On 4/18/2022 at 7:24 PM, 2K16NEY said:

This makes me so sad. I miss Sarah so much and Girls Aloud just doesn't feel the same without her. I'm definitely going to cry watching the four of them perform. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

yeh its sad. ive no doubt if sarah didnt get cancer and passed away they wouldve definitely reunited this year for at least a tour for their 20th anniversary. i know around 2019/2020 the girls said in interviews that was sort of the plan to do something in 2022. i understand why they wouldnt want to do a full tour without her and tbh i cant imagine GA without Sarah or even if it was any  of the other girls. But i think a one off charity performance in memory of  Sarah and to raise a load of money for cancer charities would be a great idea, and a good way to sort of say goodbye to Girls Aloud fans and close that chapter of their lives

its hard for GA though because i remember when Stephen Gately died, Boyzone decided to carry on. and i felt bad for them because they got criticise for using Stephens memory for their own gain but then every interview they did, they were always asked loads of questions about him so they were stuck between a rock and a hard place, and no doubt it would be the same if GA ever decided to do something again

• Love 1
On 4/18/2022 at 3:52 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve been thinking of checking out their music. Do you have any standout recommendations you could share? 

On 4/18/2022 at 8:57 PM, bitbitboi said:

BUCKLE UP FOR THIS ONE :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

was about to say.

and from cheryl:

one of the best songs of the last decade. uk no.1!

calvin harris produced in his golden era around the same time he did we found love and where have you been for rihanna

• Love 4

This makes me so sad, it won’t be the same without Sarah she added the humour and laughter during their performances she was just Sarah and didn’t a **** about messing up etc I still can’t believe she’s gone so young and beautiful. Love that the girls are doing this I bet it’s going to be hard for them. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

was about to say.

and from cheryl:

one of the best songs of the last decade. uk no.1!

calvin harris produced in his golden era around the same time he did we found love and where have you been for rihanna

Oh yeah I’m a fan of Cheryl’s and am familiar with her solo music. I agree about this being a bop and I still listen to it from time to time 

• Love 1

59 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Kimberley has denied it on TV. Video included in the article Kimberley Walsh denies Girls Aloud will be perform at fundraising event to honour Sarah Harding | Daily Mail Online

i get it tbh. it would be hard for them. and the fans would find it hard too. tbh i dont think they will ever reunite again tbh. sarah was such a big character, i dont think it'd be the same without her

Kimberley said they will still be doing a fundraiser event of some sorts but they won’t be performing.

I can understand they’re not ready to. But the event should be a nice thing to do to raise money if they get other artists involved.

14 hours ago, Isla said:

Kimberley said they will still be doing a fundraiser event of some sorts but they won’t be performing.

I can understand they’re not ready to. But the event should be a nice thing to do to raise money if they get other artists involved.

Yeh when i said she denied it, i was talking about the one off concert that was rumoured. its nice they are thinking of fundraising in honour of Sarah

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block