Girls Aloud Planning to do a one off concert to Celebrate Sarah

It would be nice if they came together for her. I can't say I was ever a massive fan, but they had some incredibly catchy songs.  

46 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve been thinking of checking out their music. Do you have any standout recommendations you could share? 

I only know their singles so I'm probably not much help, but Call The Shots is my favourite and worth a listen. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

It would be nice if they came together for her. I can't say I was ever a massive fan, but they had some incredibly catchy songs.  

I only know their singles so I'm probably not much help, but Call The Shots is my favourite and worth a listen. 

Omg I forgot Cheryl was in this group! BRB gonna stream Promise This for the millionth time 

• Love 4

the 9 year old in me is screaming ngl :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: and for such a good cause too, I'm glad they managed to sort out their differences before sarah passed

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve been thinking of checking out their music. Do you have any standout recommendations you could share? 

tangled up, what will the neighbours say & out of control are their best albums so defo check them out!

singles wise I feel like these ones really represent their music the best:

Spoiler

I was OBSESSED with this as a kid omg

also a little extra because I love this song/performance

and they covered womanizer on this tour too

• Love 2
4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Listen to their album Tangled Up. It's their best work and has flawless music videos and check out the live shows from the Tangled Up Tour too.

They are truly iconic and have an impeccable discography. :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

omg Tangled up is so good. Fling is such a vibe

I love the live 'Fling' performance where they are all talking in their different accents :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I always get a kick out of Nadine's hehe

My favorite Tangled Up tracks are Control of the Knife and Blackjacks. I mean... what other girl band could ever? None thank you :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block