How She Will Be Remembered

What an exaggeration - you're saying she'll be remembered from her instagram and not her incredible iconic moments and songs? What a joke :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also her instagram is iconic i'll have you know :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Britney's music is timeless, no matter what Britney has been through she will always be known for her insanely iconic songs. She is, and will always be THE Princess of Pop.

Britney will be remembered as a Legend.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

What an exaggeration - you're saying she'll be remembered from her instagram and not her incredible iconic moments and songs? What a joke :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also her instagram is iconic i'll have you know :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Britney's music is timeless, no matter what Britney has been through she will always be known for her insanely iconic songs. She is, and will always be THE Princess of Pop.

Britney will be remembered as a Legend.

Britney will always be known for her iconic songs and videos, but I do feel that Instagram will over shadow it. I was on the train the other day in the city and a group of people were talking about how crazy she looks now. It’s sad to hear 

2 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Britney will always be known for her iconic songs and videos, but I do feel that Instagram will over shadow it. I was on the train the other day in the city and a group of people were talking about how crazy she looks now. It’s sad to hear 

You think her instagram will over shadow Baby One More Time, Oops I Did It Again, Slave, Toxic and countless of other songs? What are you smoking? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think it's just you that wants to make out that she looks 'crazy' (which she does not).

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You think her instagram will over shadow Baby One More Time, Oops I Did It Again, Slave, Toxic and countless of other songs? What are you smoking? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think it's just you that wants to make out that she looks 'crazy' (which she does not).

I think you just like to target me for some reason. I hear it all the time from people around me. Accept that people and media are always questioning her Instagram. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I think you just like to target me for some reason. I hear it all the time from people around me. Accept that people and media are always questioning her Instagram. 

People and media question everything about her. It's been that way since day one. The fact that it continues even when people are well aware of what she's been through is the real issue here... not her twirls on instagram. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Here young generation don't know about her 2007 thing after 20 years nobody will remember except old people who will be dead! 

Britney will be remembered however she wants to be, a survivor and a legend. 

Tiktok loves her music = young generation loves her.

Loads of gp support and loves her, however you wanna see it. 

If you think she'll be remembered for the video you shared then nobody will be able to change your mind, around me everyone loves her and my students think of her as a star beside Madonna. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

You literally made a thread asking how she'll be remembered and I answered, i'm sorry you're unhappy with my answer :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Slayer said:

You literally made a thread asking how she'll be remembered and I answered, i'm sorry you're unhappy with my answer :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

There’s a difference between disagreeing with my opinion and always going at me. You clearly wrote “I think it's just you that wants to make out that she looks 'crazy'. I’m stating to you what I hear and see. Don’t use it to go at me. I love Britney and have been a fan since 2000. She is iconic but she is different from who she was and I don’t have to like everything she does or doesn’t do 

7 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

There’s a difference between disagreeing with my opinion and always going at me. You clearly wrote “I think it's just you that wants to make out that she looks 'crazy'. I’m stating to you what I hear and see. Don’t use it to go at me. I love Britney and have been a fan since 2000. She is iconic but she is different from who she was and I don’t have to like everything she does or doesn’t do 

Of course she's different to who she was. We know now what's she's been through hence the difference in her. 

You don't have to like everything she does. I don't. And I've been vocal about how I wish certain things were handled differently. 

However, for you to suggest she'll be remembered for her instagram over her discography or performances is the crazy thing here. 

Do you really think her obituary, which I guarantee many media outlets will have written up already, will make reference to her Instagram twirls over her performances with MJ and Madonna, for example? Do you think people will focus on her answering fan questions on instagram over her music when she's no longer here? 

I know it's not me you've quoted but I couldn't help but reply to the foolishness. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

Well, when the book comes and Britney tells her story don't worry those people will be talking good! 

People will forget about covid in a year or two, you are over thinking it people have very short term memory. 

• Love 1

I Disagree. I think tik tok is a product of its time and so people have very few seconds to make an impact and it's easier to replicate a twirl than it is over 20 years of iconicness. 

It probably also depends on where you live. For example I'm in Texas which is the south and we get her long rambles. I don't hear too many people thinking it's weird how she writes her captions because to us it's normal. But on tik tok there was a video making fun of it. It's all about perception. Her name is solidified enough to where she can do what she wants when she wants and nothing or no one can take that away from her. 

Plus this isn't anything new it's just a new platform. They used to do this on snl and mad tv all the time. It's all in fun and honestly if anything it proves how relevant she continues to be.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Of course she's different to who she was. We know now what's she's been through hence the difference in her. 

You don't have to like everything she does. I don't. And I've been vocal about how I wish certain things were handled differently. 

However, for you to suggest she'll be remembered for her instagram over her discography or performances is the crazy thing here. 

Do you really think her obituary, which I guarantee many media outlets will have written up already, will make reference to her Instagram twirls over her performances with MJ and Madonna, for example? Do you think people will focus on her answering fans questions on instagram over her music when she's no longer here? 

I know it's not me you've quoted but I couldn't help but reply to the foolishness. 

I understand what you are saying but again it’s from what I’m hearing from others. 

I think it’s less about how she’ll be remembered, I think it’ll be remembered how people treated an abuse victim. She’ll be remembered for being an icon and all her iconic moments. The rest will be a public reckoning of how society collectively mistreated someone 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

God willing Britney lives a long life. Who knows if Instagram will even be popular in 10, 20, 30+ years. No one uses MySpace anymore, Snapchat isn’t as popular as it once was, Vine and Musically are non-existent. It’s seems like social media sites don’t always last. I don’t think people mocking Britney’s IG will be her legacy once she’s gone.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block