How She Will Be Remembered

She will be remembered as one of the greats. One of the most influential (in music, style, pop culture, etc.) artists of all time with a catalogue that could make any pop star envious. And how she overcame some of the most unbelievably trying circumstances to seize back the narrative. An icon.

People thought 2007/2008 would overshadow her legacy. If anything, we’re only realizing how strong she was and how much she’s accomplished. It’s those criticizing her now for what she says and how she looks that won’t age well.

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears
spacer.png

Look Up Oops I Did It Again GIF by Britney Spears

Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears
200.gif?cid=31ad6aa775ng76409yisahxqse2q
Britney Spears 2000 Vmas GIF

Britney Spears GIF by 2021 MTV Video Music Awards
spacer.png
music video britney GIF

Piece Of Me Blackout GIF by Britney Spears
brit GIF

britney spears GIF by Billboard Music Awards
spacer.png

• Love 1

Nope I disagree, Instagram is just another phase in Britney's career but at the end, her legacy, performances, iconic looks, charm, countless hits, reformed laws, topic of Study in universities is what people are going to remember and as a phoenix who faced such things than any other artist before and overcome.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

I think you just like to target me for some reason. I hear it all the time from people around me. Accept that people and media are always questioning her Instagram. 

Accept that it doesn't matter what people will think. For whatever reason, Britney will always be a person that people project their desires or insecurities onto. 

With time, the Instagram will just blend into the timeline of her life and be a footnote. It's like saying Chaotic was going to overshadow her career and be what she's remembered for. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block