Paris reveals her, Britney and Cade had a girls night in together a few weeks ago

15 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's not that different from you commenting on a friend's instagram talking about the last time you hung out together. Paris sees her as a normal person, she doesn't look at her as an idol.

I mean it's not because she commented, it's the way she worded it lol 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It's not that different from you commenting on a friend's instagram talking about the last time you hung out together. Paris sees her as a normal person, she doesn't look at her as an idol.

for real it gives me vibes of me Anno back when Facebook was cool and you couldn't post stories and had to make sure you're being mentioned in the post about the night or insert yourself in a comment as you couldn't add more people to the post:clownery_makeup_meme:

Why Paris sees the urge to do that I don't know. Doesn't give me besties vibes, but damn my next interview story is settled yay.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block