Predict Britney’s babys name!

I think she will choose FETUS :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It’s fitting for all the genders:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

she can call them Fefe for short, or maybes that’s to close to Similar to Felicia lol 

do you think Britney will choose a name like Peter, Paul or Mary, or go the celebrity route and name it Purple Rose-bush 

but if we’re being serious Britney seems to like names that have a certain elegance and rareness to them- Jayden James, Sean Preston, Sawyer. 

I can totally see her naming her baby something like Jasper or Esmeralda, or maybe just Rose

exhale what do you think?

maybe britney will see this and pick your name! Should be some type of award money but at least you have the satisfaction that Britney liked your name idea :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

18 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I didn’t know this thread existed, you’re such an  *** to everyone you interact with on this forum

That’s funny you say that considering I’m beloved by most unless that individual is a B-Anon/Sam-Anti or just a straight bull****ter. I was mainly just pointing out the topic of baby names has been discussed so many times and didn’t deserve its own thread. I’m glad you now know there was a pretty big thread discussing that topic which you are more than welcome to post in.

Edited by GODNA IS A QUEEN
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

The way this thread turned so fast :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Nnnnn right after 3IsACharm33 just made a thread about how much he loves Exhale for it’s supportive and safe environment :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

For the most part this place is supportive but there’s always rotten apples ya know, I just laugh it off or ignore it. User above had some beef with me I forgot about months ago lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block