Paris and Xtina hang out ... was Britney mentioned?

2 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Is there some sort of friend finder that Paris can use? She must be desperate for a friend.

I've never known them to hang out. It is nice though Paris is respecting history by hanging out with someone who was somewhat big in the 90s.

Paris is famous in her own right but she needs some sort of relevance :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Paris feels disappointed that Britney is always seen hanging with fiancé, Sam, or her rock, Vicky T, but seems to never have time to see Paris. Paris has been very vocal in her support of Britney throughout the years and feels hurt by Britney’s distance. She respects Britney’s boundaries and still roots for her. She just wishes they can reclaim the friendship they once shared before the conservatorship was set in place. 

spacer.png

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Paris feels disappointed that Britney is always seen hanging with fiancé, Sam, or her rock, Vicky T, but seems to never have time to see Paris. Paris has been very vocal in her support of Britney throughout the years and feels hurt by Britney’s distance. She respects Britney’s boundaries and still roots for her. She just wishes they can reclaim the friendship they once shared before the conservatorship was set in place. 

spacer.png

I love Paris but I don’t think they’re as close as she makes out we haven’t seen them together in a pic since 2008 but Donatella goes to visit her once and we get pics :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.