Off to Rehab. Today. Right now.

JayTawndre

13 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Your message was so touching. I wanted to respond in detail but I'm getting ready to leave to the rehab so I love you guys 

Don’t worry at all, take this time to focus on you and you only. Wishing you the best, ignore the haters or the people trying to rile you up!

Stay focused and become the best version of yourself :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Just don’t comment further please, this is a serious situation that is obviously complex. 
It’s very brave of Jay going in the first place so let’s stay positive.

You're a great Mod! Always kind. And CONSIDERATE !!! Yes I said it!! 💋

Always rooting for you.

ILL BE BACK SOON 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Just pipe down with your snide comments, all I’ve done is wish someone well before they go to rehab. 

Excuse me? 

Jay and I have been friendly for MONTHS and have had genuine interactions. Ups and downs. But like civilised human beings, we air out any differences when we've had our downs. 

Therefore, I shall miss his posts. The comedic ones. The dramatic ones. And as he even alluded to himself in this thread, his attention seeking ones. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Excuse me? 

Jay and I have been friendly for MONTHS and have had genuine interactions. Ups and downs. But like civilised human beings we air out any differences when weve had downs. 

Therefore, I shall miss his posts. The comedic ones. The drama ones. And as he even alluded to himself in this thread, his attention seeking ones. 

Love you 💜😘😭😭

• Love 1
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

Excuse me? 

Jay and I have been friendly for MONTHS and have had genuine interactions. Ups and downs. But like civilised human beings, we air out any differences when we've had our downs. 

Therefore, I shall miss his posts. The comedic ones. The dramatic ones. And as he even alluded to himself in this thread, his attention seeking ones. 

BS, you laugh reacted what he was nice to me and then gave a sarcastic response. Anyway refrain from derailing.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods

Gurl, we’ve had our differences, putting it mildly (:kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:), but I always have wished you well. I know you’ve gained a community here, which will be here as you focus on YOU. This place will keep chugging along and will welcome you back, whenever that is. I’d say just take time away from exhale and focus on you. Doesn’t seem like you have a choice to take time away or not, but still… :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Go heal and grow. Log out, and log back in when you’ve taken enough time away for yourself!

Wishing you the best, hunty! :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008: And no, this doesn’t mean you can tag me in your posts once you’re back! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block