Off to Rehab. Today. Right now.

JayTawndre

10 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I wish you nothing but the best, but please, remove your personal numbers, Jay. There are some strange individuals lurking on here and the last thing you need is someone messaging you pretending to be someone they are not. 

The toxic energy on here and elsewhere on social media is likely not helping you. In the nicest possible way, I think you need a break from it all. Put yourself first.

Please also remember that you don't need validation from people you don't personally know, and you shouldn't be thinking about sending text updates to people or wanting people to hear your story!

I don't mean to sound bl**t, but recovery should be your number one priority above everything else.

Good luck.

P.ssss. this shouldn't be in the  "entertainment" section. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

This is my family. You all may never understand but I've left my heart here on Exhale and I don't regret it

• Love 2
Just now, DoubleJayTawndre said:

This is my family. You all may never understand but I've left my heart here on Exhale and I don't regret it

I get that but do you really want Lou Taylor®️ texting you trying to get you into a conservatorship? :explainlol_stare_spin:

Maybe ask people to DM you if they want to check in on you while you're away.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Proud of you Jay! By taking this step you’re showing love for yourself, you have value and you are worthy of a great life! 

Are you sure you’re able to keep your phone? My cousin went to a rehab and they took her phone away, and she could only call those who she remembered their numbers. So just in case, write down your fam/friends numbers on paper. 

make the most out of this time because not everyone has the opportunity to get help. This is a blessing and you’re gonna come out a better version of your terrific self. Rooting for you boo! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2

Hi Jay, 

I wish you the best, you've got this! Going to rehab is a massive step and i'm proud of you for being brave enough to take it.

I've sent you a DM but I just want to again send my best wishes!

I'll also be removing your number from the OP as I do not want your number to fall into the wrong hands, I hope you understand.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Proud of you Jay! By taking this step you’re showing love for yourself, you have value and you are worthy of a great life! 

Are you sure you’re able to keep your phone? My cousin went to a rehab and they took her phone away, and she could only call those who she remembered their numbers. So just in case, write down your fam/friends numbers on paper. 

make the most out of this time because not everyone has the opportunity to get help. This is a blessing and you’re gonna come out a better version of your terrific self. Rooting for you boo! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Thanks. I had my cousin pick me up from my other cousins house. Now I am at my aunt house and took a shower, washed my clothes and cut all my hair off 🙃!!! Gonna take my last two shots and say **** you to my drunk self... I'm worth living and living for despite what my beautiful UNCLES 🖕🖕🖕 have to say about ME !!! KARMA is a *****... I'm thatb*****.... I was hurting... you seen me homeless and scared... why would you allow that knowing my parents were dead!!! But it's okay because Jesus and God have always been there and will help me rid of my demons.. gonna have a long road of recovery and healing of my mental health... having to put a pause on the start of my career. Hopefully by 2023 I will release my debut single and music video that's shot called DRINK TO FORGET 🍻🍻🍻!!!

I know I've been an attention heaux but damn my impact... I'll be missed :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Yall better check my socials if I'm not back soon!!!

💋💋💋

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Hi Jay, 

I wish you the best, you've got this! Going to rehab is a massive step and i'm proud of you for being brave enough to take it.

I've sent you a DM but I just want to again send my best wishes!

I'll also be removing your number from the OP as I do not want your number to fall into the wrong hands, I hope you understand.

Your message was so touching. I wanted to respond in detail but I'm getting ready to leave to the rehab so I love you guys 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Thanks. I had my cousin pick me up from my other cousins house. Now I am at my aunt house and took a shower, washed my clothes and cut all my hair off 🙃!!! Gonna take my last two shots and say **** you to my drunk self... I'm worth living and living for despite what my beautiful UNCLES 🖕🖕🖕 have to say about ME !!! KARMA is a *****... I'm thatb*****.... I was hurting... you seen me homeless and scared... why would you allow that knowing my parents were dead!!! But it's okay because Jesus and God have always been there and will help me rid of my demons.. gonna have a long road of recovery and healing of my mental health... having to put a pause on the start of my career. Hopefully by 2023 I will release my debut single and music video that's shot called DRINK TO FORGET 🍻🍻🍻!!!

I know I've been an attention heaux but damn my impact... I'll be missed :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Yall better check my socials if I'm not back soon!!!

💋💋💋

I sure hope you’re not airing all of this for attention Jay. And your last drink?! Right before Rehab? Why even have it if you know it’s a problem? I’m wishing you all of the best! 

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

I sure hope you’re not airing all of this for attention Jay. And your last drink?! Right before Rehab? Why even have it if you know it’s a problem? I’m wishing you all of the best! 

I'm airing it because I have a right it's my life and my voice... stay pressd

2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

U think I really want to do this? I'm only doing it to survive life not because I hate ***** and alcohol people do that **** freely all the time with mental issues and all. I see it. I'm not a sheep. I'm awake. I see the truth. I always just play the gay stereotype. Well I'm ready for the real me to come out

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block