What is your most embarrassing Britney story?

My family hates that I love Britney.  They made fun of me for having her concert ticket and the program on my wall from Circus ( I also have Gaga, Christina and Janet) and they told me to take it down.  They have admitted that they like my remixes :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I had a birthday party and we all started to get mobile phones, it was around 2007 when we still did not had smartphones, but changing mobile phones was popular and sending songs, exchanging via bluetooth too, etc...:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I had many photos of Britney in my phone, also the most from 2007, one was from the Gimme More VMA performance. It was an actual photo in the black bra from the performance. Some of my friends from school ask me to see my phone and they randomly checked my gallery and when they saw a women in a bra they were laughing :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

This was the photo:spacer.png

They thought I was some perv...remember we were like 15 years only. So I was embarrassed that they saw that back then :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

We are not from USA and a lot of friends did not even knew Britney nor listened to that kind of music, they were not interested like me, a big Britney fan :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

But looking at it now, it's not a big deal, but back then things were different, we lived in a different time, everything was so shocking to people :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

P.S. I am not friends anymore with those people :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1

Back in 2011, I was attending an extra session of the "Introduction to Programming class". It was the same day as Britney's 30th b'day and I spent the session following twitter updates to see who wished her a happy birthday, and tweeting HBD Britney to make it trend lol.  I remember a lot of celebrities' tweeted her back then like Kim, Rihanna, and Gaga. Anyway, the professor gave me 3 warnings then asked me to leave the session :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: lost marks on the final exam too :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:. Totally Worth It :ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Also in 2014, I was an event planner for one of the colleges and we had an event where we invited high school students to meet college professors. The college chair asked me to print three inspirational quotes, so I used Britney's "Happiness is a state of mind" quote in one of them, and the dean thought it was a choice :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:. She didn't want to offend me, but she clearly was uncomfortable with the quote behind her :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:. Long story short, the students who attended the event loved it and took lots of pictures of the quote on their social media! Educated the youth that day  :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I have 2 actually and they were both in my childhood:

1. My sister accused me of having a crush on Britney just cause I said she was the most beautiful girl I ever seen.

(I dont get how that means I have a crush)

2. My mom found out of this flipbook I made of screenshots of Britney's videos.

This was around the time everyone hated her and I was like 10-11, so I lied and said someone "gave" them to me and I couldnt resist.

I was like 12 and I tried to do the OOPS choreography... while belting the song completely off note.

My older brother and my cousin had entered the house without me hearing because I was singing so loudly 

Yes, I did the "Britney before you go" part and yes I tried to hit that adlib note 

Britney Spears Dancing GIF by mortifiiedgiphy.gif

I kinda wish I did the toxic choreo instead like some of you :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I was like 12 and I tried to do the OOPS choreography... while belting the song completely off note.

My older brother and my cousin had entered the house without me hearing because I was singing so loudly 

Yes, I did the "Britney before you go" part and yes I tried to hit that adlib note 

Britney Spears Dancing GIF by mortifiiedgiphy.gif

I kinda wish I did the toxic choreo instead like some of you :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Iconic 

It was early 2000. Me and my niece (who was obsessed as well) got a hold of my uncle's laptop at a family function. We were messing around and somehow downloaded a virus that blasted My only wish this year on a continuous loop into eternity. There was no way to turn it off. Even after restarting the computer it just blasted My only wish again. You could only turn the volume down, but never get anything else to play instead.

My uncle had to reboot and reinstall windows after several days of loosing his mind.

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, everybodygoesdown said:

It was early 2000. Me and my niece (who was obsessed as well) got a hold of my uncle's laptop at a family function. We were messing around and somehow downloaded a virus that blasted My only wish this year on a continuous loop into eternity. There was no way to turn it off. Even after restarting the computer it just blasted My only wish again. You could only turn the volume down, but never get anything else to play instead.

My uncle had to reboot and reinstall windows after several days of loosing his mind.

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I laughed out loud 

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block