What is your most embarrassing Britney story?

I was like 5 or 6 and Owned and listned to the Baby one more time and Oops CD's religiously.  Basically the only music I listened to haha. Owned a Britney Barbie. And lastly dressed as Britney for Halloween. I was still 'straight' for a long time after this though.... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Nobody in my life was surprised to know I was gay when I grew up.

• Haha 5
4 minutes ago, Damon said:

Were you listening to Over To You Now as this unfolded? :feelingit_dancing_pole_poledancing_subway_grooving:

No that didn’t happen to me haha but when I was 13/14, I gave this older straight dude a bj in my room, and I thought I had my “straight people” playlist on aka no girly pop in it, and I was wrong. Like 4 mins into doing my thang, the beginning of 3 by Brit starts playing and he’s like Dude WTF is this shht… I was so embarrassed and tried playing it off saying I picked a random playlist on Spotify. I wasn’t out yet as a gay man or a Britney fan, so I was mortified. Now I look back and I’m like, well you had his D in your mouth, I’m sure it was no secret you gay and who cares if I liked Brit, she’s an icon. But at that age I wanted to fit in so bad. Anyways I scrambled to change the song and he got weird and left. And he pretty much ignored me the rest of the school year. I guess it’s one thing to experiment with your “bro” but it’s another thing if you’re hooking up with a gay guy?? 

Now I incorporate Britney music in all my s3xual activities with no shame  :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

I was like 5 or 6 and Owned and listned to the Baby one more time and Oops CD's religiously.  Basically the only music I listened to haha. Owned a Britney Barbie. And lastly dressed as Britney for Halloween. I was still 'straight' for a long time after this though.... :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Nobody in my life was surprised to know I was gay when I grew up.

Which Britney costume did you wear for Halloween?

I used to go to some meetings where you could practice speaking English with random people. We sat in a circle and everyone had to talk about a courageous person they looked up to. So all of those people were gushing about some historical figures or regular people that saved lives or whatever.

I suck at coming up with such examples on the spot, and I didn't really like the overly serious vibe, so when it was my turn I half jokingly said that I admired Britney for how well she dealt with all the horrible stuff that she went through. It sounded much better in my head, for some reason I had assumed people would get this sense of humour (like all the memes with Britney designing the Eiffel Tower, inventing anime etc). But it didn't land. At first it was crickets, then a bit of laughter. I got nervous which made me double down on it, so something that was supposed to be a light hearted answer made me look like an unstable, delusional stan. It probably didn't help that most of those people were part of some Christian sect they were trying to recruit people for, which I learned after the fact.

• Like 1

Once I had me against the music blasting on repeat and my neighbour knocked on my door asking me to turn it down.

But my most embarrassing moment was when at 13 I recorded myself practicing the slave 4 u performance in my underwear and accidently ended up borrowing the pen drive I had kept it in to a class mate. Obviously she saw it and shared it with the whole class and I was mocked big time. Do not reccomend... 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Tiago said:

Once I had me against the music blasting on repeat and my neighbour knocked on my door asking me to turn it down.

But my most embarrassing moment was when at 13 I recorded myself practicing the slave 4 u performance in my underwear and accidently ended up borrowing the pen drive I had kept it in to a class mate. Obviously she saw it and shared it with the whole class and I was mocked big time. Do not reccomend... 

You win! That’s traumatizing! Who asks someone to lower their Britney music. I’m sorry you went though that. Basically a hate crime :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2

when i was 18, i had a Britney themed party and i made everyone dress up as different Britneys. i was out, but still in my hometown and not very comfortable with being... ya know.  *spongebob meme

but anyways, i had arranged for a local bar to let us take over for the night and have a Britney night. the party was actually so much fun. a lof of Britneys showed up.  so this was 2008, and i used a really shi*ty Hannah Montana wig, and was so proud of my tan. i looked pretty alright as Slave 4 Uney, except my friend who had zero idea about how to make a boy look like a girl with makeup. haha it wasnt drag make up, and it wasnt good make up either. haha i looked a mess.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block