Jason Alexander Claims Britney Blocked Him In Concerning Instagram Live! 🛑

50 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

He literally has did make up for her.... you really think it isn't legit when he has actually been around Britney. People meet each other and get numbers and become friends. That is a part of life. Fans are just jealous 

Billy B was her makeup artist a whole decade ago, but go off I guess. We are not jealous of a guy claiming she's talking to her because she sends "leaked" songs or another guy whose only job seems to be stalking her and interacting with hateful BAnon accounts. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 3

Wowwww I hope Brit gets a restraining order against this guy. This is scary behavior that if left unchecked could escalate. ***** do horrible things to people's mind and it's not impossible Jason to try and attack Britney once whatever delusion he has in his head disappoints him and/or collapses. If it's not just some delusion & someone is catfishing Jason, shame on that person because it could create a very dangerous situation. 

7 hours ago, Body ache said:

He's leaving something out. First he said that he told her something about her nude post, then he said he commented under that post. He probably said something bad to Britney and she didn't like it. I don't think Sam is possessive of Britney. Britney is definitely in charge of her own life now and is showing it.

Yes. He says  " 30 thousand comments  on her page...  how is she even recognizing--"  then stops himself around 1:24 .

If she was following or interacting with him she would recognize him, right..

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block