Unfortunately, we don't know. I think Britney Spears wants to move forward and heal, whatever that looks like for her. Britney may also not be ready for a reconnection/conversation yet.

With that being said, Britney has grown and changed. She may never want to have people who were around before/during the conservatorship in her life now. Unless Britney chooses to speak about it, we'll never know.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

I don't want to think about this, but I feel like Sam tells her only the things that are convenient for him, and lets her get close only to the people he wants. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

But this has nothing to do with Sam, and Sam followed Fe on Instagram now :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: 

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, G-unit said:

They definitely have not spoken, sadly.  I hope she doesn’t harbor ill will towards her for participating in the documentaries.  We know she didn’t like them :(

She didnt like the crap that was made in favor of the con that said she was looney tunes and needed it. She didnt comment on the project rose docus aka netflix and new york times

1 hour ago, Elri said:

Unfortunately, we don't know. I think Britney Spears wants to move forward and heal, whatever that looks like for her. Britney may also not be ready for a reconnection/conversation yet.

With that being said, Britney has grown and changed. She may never want to have people who were around before/during the conservatorship in her life now. Unless Britney chooses to speak about it, we'll never know.

I can see how she why she wouldn’t want to have people from the con era.. but it’d be such a shame since I believe out of all the people, Fe seems to be the one that truly cares about Britney the person ..

1 minute ago, devilsadvocate said:

The way Britney fans assume they know everything based on Instagram and paparazzi photos.

question to ponder … does your Instagram represent 100% of your life your interactions?

Not everything Britney does needs to be publicized and promoted … you only know what she wants you to know . 

I agree with you completely.. we just know as much as whatever is publicly stated/posted …

The goal of this thread is to discuss what WE THINK is going on in that matter.. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, Leodance said:

Wonder why Britney did not followed Fe, but Sam did, so because he did Britney likes Fe still :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Plus she never shaded Fe, but all the others from the past she did :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I’m thinking the same!! But I wonder if Britney is being cautious before approaching her, assuming they haven’t reunited yet :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

2 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

The way Britney fans assume they know everything based on Instagram and paparazzi photos.

question to ponder … does your Instagram represent 100% of your life your interactions?

Not everything Britney does needs to be publicized and promoted … you only know what she wants you to know . 

THIS THIS THIS

• Love 1

People move on with their lives, drift apart, and are still fond of old friends without keeping a close relationship with them. People also can send messages now and then to each other without posting about it. I get it, we like seeing them together but often not even regular people keep close friendships with old friends whose lives are totally different that many years later., and that's not even getting into the very complicated story Britney is living through.

After Controlling Britney Spears I also wanted to see them get together and all that, but that was because it made ME feel nice. Thinking about it, I don't think going back to people from her past who are close to the people who hurt her the most is what she needs right now.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block