Will Pop Music & Culture Ever Be Good Again?

On 3/28/2022 at 8:36 PM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Pop music, and just music in general is on a steep decline and has been for the last 2 years. Social media and streaming services have essentially destroyed the value of music. As far as pop culture goes, I disagree and think that it's, in fact, been a very exciting time in pop culture at this moment.

On 3/28/2022 at 10:52 PM, DoubleJayTawndre said:

No ALL previous music is better than the trash today. Are you kidding? 

The classic oldies I grew up on talk about real life stuff and not just having s** in the club songs... 

Really????

At first I thought I was just being old, but no, music really is dead. The music monopoly killed it.

Take Doja, she’s someone who is musically next level, but her experience in the industry has killed her drive to create new songs. Think of all Britney’s unreleased music that would have been bops!

im glad you mentioned Kim Petras. I feeeel like I’m supposed to love sl** Pop, but I just don’t.

Music is s.hit because people like Larry Rudolph decide what songs we should be listening to, whose entitled, sterile identity revolves around his pre v.iagra era.

The value of music is that it connects people.

The profit of music has been hurt by streaming, but that’s because the industry is an irrelevant monopoly—a relic of a time when people bought physical records and CDs.

Music needs to be freed.

• Love 1
On 4/5/2022 at 8:28 AM, RebellionSparkles said:

At first I thought I was just being old, but no, music really is dead. The music monopoly killed it.

Take Doja, she’s someone who is musically next level, but her experience in the industry has killed her drive to create new songs. Think of all Britney’s unreleased music that would have been bops!

im glad you mentioned Kim Petras. I feeeel like I’m supposed to love sl** Pop, but I just don’t.

Music is s.hit because people like Larry Rudolph decide what songs we should be listening to, whose entitled, sterile identity revolves around his pre v.iagra era.

The value of music is that it connects people.

The profit of music has been hurt by streaming, but that’s because the industry is an irrelevant monopoly—a relic of a time when people bought physical records and CDs.

Music needs to be freed.

Agreed

Also ur Larry Rudolph comment sent me :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I want him to sign me and manage or whatever he does lolol 😅 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block