Do you think Britney & Fe got in touch again?

I wonder. Now the c-ship has been terminated and she's free to do the **** she wants! đŸ§ĄđŸ™đŸ»

I need a little ray of light that Britney and Fe got to see or at least hear each other again. I don't know why. But it's something that would make my day and I'm really crossing my fingers it's true. Because she needs to rekindle again with all the people who've always loved her and stood with/by (don't know the correct word. English is not my mother language🙈) her (even when team con tried to let her feel otherwise) 

She should at least have their numbers or something like that. I mean Vicky or Sam can take care of that right? Because when Fe and Tish comment on her posts I don't know if she always sees that. And I would totally understand if she didn't. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I would think not. Fe posted not too long ago something to the effect of "one day we talk". Remember she is still friendly with Lynne as well. 

I know a lot of people were afraid to speak up but really if they all stood together and said something the  #Freebritney movement would have happened way sooner. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Electric said:

Omg stop trying to make Fe happen. She’s literally still friends with Lynne Spears

And it’s time to accept the fact that Britney is the one who simply doesn’t want to meet her anymore. Wasn’t she the one who fired her in the first place? 

5 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Britney is distancing herself from her mom's friends right now. I wonder if Fe is who she referenced in her post yesterday....

5 hours ago, Annabanana said:

I would think not. Fe posted not too long ago something to the effect of "one day we talk". Remember she is still friendly with Lynne as well. 

I know a lot of people were afraid to speak up but really if they all stood together and said something the  #Freebritney movement would have happened way sooner. 

3 hours ago, OutofKontrol said:

Brit still loves fe, but prolly doesnt trust her since Fe is still friends with the Snake. Fe, sweetheart, you're going to HAVE to pick a side. To stay friends with someone who allowed their own daughter to get abused is crazy anyways.   

1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Britney knows Fee is gonna report back to Lynne because they’re still in touch bhs so I don’t think Britney can trust anyone right now 

6 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

As much as I loved their past friendship,

I dont think they will ever be friends again, especially since Fe's friends with Lynne.

What a shame cause they were so cute together!

Cade Hudson is Larry's minion, but Britney is still friends with him. 

It feels good that at least Britney of all people she is angry with including her dancers, never mentioned Fe in any kind of negative way so far...so I assume she likes Fe still and wants her back...I really hope they are gonna be together at one point, they were so funny and perfection :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Not liking Fe because of Lynn is stupid :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: Fe is an elder lady without drama, she is friends with Lynn forever I think, even before Britney. She was her second mum, more even her real mum, since she went everywhere with her, took care of her the most at the beggining. She can also be a true friend to Britney, what she has with Lynn is one what she has with Britney is one :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

We all heard in the documentaries what happen on Circus Tour with Fe and Britney, it broke my heart in pieces :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

If she could have done something to help she would for sure. Everybody including all dancers and the rest could not speak nor tell anything, if they did they would have lost their jobs :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block