Miley Cyrus at 2022 "LOLLAPALOOZA" in Argentina singing "BANGERZ" - Britney's New Vocals or an Impersonator?

So a few minutes ago Miley finished her performance at Lollapalooza in my country. She has left everything on stage, she was really on fire.

When Miley sang "Bangerz", I thought Britney's part would be cut, but it wasn't. Listening to it for the first time, I got the feeling that it wasn't Britney's voice, not only because it sounds so different from the album version, but it sounded like an impersonator... what do you think?

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Ever since party in the USA and can't be tamed, I've loved Miley. I remember saying that if anyone could be the new britney it was her. Those 2 videos, and the controversy with party in the USA pole dancing I saw so much Britney in her. The fact that she's a huge britney fan herself just makes me like her so much more, she's obviously been heavily inspired by britney. She's an amazing vocalist and since her divorce she's really come into her own as an artist. Truly talented girl, I'm a big fan. Wish I could see her live but she never comes here

• Love 2

otro argentino, holaaaa! Yo de Córdoba, vos de dónde??

Miley is a STAR! She can handle that stage all by herself with ease!

I think that's Britney, it seems like (part of) the original recording without any vocal editing, I hope we get more official info from Miley about it later on! Gracias por compartir el video!!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Don’t see Britney at all in her- I see Debbie Harry, I see many rock stars…she’s got a confidence and Swagger about her that gives of Rockstar energy, not to mention an insane rock voice. 

That's part of what I mean. She has the same level of stage presence. That confidence and swagger. Definetly more recently I don't see Britney in her specific style, but during the time of can't be tamed I definetly did.

She's a powerhouse for sure, as a rock artist she's killing it

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block