Miley Cyrus at 2022 "LOLLAPALOOZA" in Argentina singing "BANGERZ" - Britney's New Vocals or an Impersonator?

7 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Lmao this is 100% britney, Miley also did a doc kinda thing and there also it showed britney did multiple takes to record this one. Do you really think Britney will use Myah vocals, clowerey is real here. 

Imagine dedicating hours of your life to a singer (to the point your contributing to a forum about them) and you don’t even recognize what is and isn’t their voice :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Lmao this is Myah Marie. That’s her tone. Britney doesn’t sound like that. She’s using Britney’s vocal fry and baby voice but she can’t hide that valley girl tone in her voice

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Blackout2007 said:

Imagine dedicating hours of your life to a singer (to the point your contributing to a forum about them) and you don’t even recognize what is and isn’t their voice :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Lmao this is Myah Marie. That’s her tone. Britney doesn’t sound like that. She’s using Britney’s vocal fry and baby voice but she can’t hide that valley girl tone in her voice

Check my comment I edited it before, I posted it via my phone and BH is trash when I'm on phone. I know this isn't Britney I missed a word and then when you go and do edit it's impossible to edit via phone here.

17 hours ago, Luminous said:

So a few minutes ago Miley finished her performance at Lollapalooza in my country. She has left everything on stage, she was really on fire.

When Miley sang "Bangerz", I thought Britney's part would be cut, but it wasn't. Listening to it for the first time, I got the feeling that it wasn't Britney's voice, not only because it sounds so different from the album version, but it sounded like an impersonator... what do you think?

Wowww, sos de Argentina, pense que yo era el único jajajaja, y ahora me entero que hay dos! Miley estuvo increible anoche 🇦🇷

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block