'Insider' claims Britney is releasing her own Documentary

Transcript of tweets from 'FreeBritneyLive' on twitter:

@BritneySpears is in early talks with a major news network to film a documentary that will coincide with the release of her book (her book is currently set for an early 2023 release.)

The source telling us about the potential documentary is the same source that told us about Larry Rudolph’s resignation 24 hours before all news outlets - so we’re quite confident that the documentary will be happening.

They’ve described the documentary style as planning on being similar to FTR but “much more brutally honest” and “hard hitting.” Adding, “There will be major revelations.” They said Britney has a lot of other things planned for the end of this year too but wouldn’t say what.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

2023? So far away. 

Books are always planned far in advance though. Melanie C announced her autobiography last month and its not released til October. She'll need time to write it and get it approved/published. tbh i said on here the other week i had a  feeling if she was gunna release a book it wouldnt be til like the first half of 2023.

i'd like a autobiography but i'd rather a For The Record 2 documentary so that we hear it from her own mouth 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i'd like a autobiography but i'd rather a For The Record 2 documentary so that we hear it from her own mouth 

I have two copies of Jessica Simpson's Open Book. One audio and a hardcover for research purposes. She reads it in such a way that's really engaging.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

This would be cool if it’s true! I really like hearing her physically speak about these things like when she made that video after the conservatorship ended. I’m sure it’s difficult for her sometimes tho and probably a lot more comfortable to do it in writing like she usually does

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Charrrmed89 said:

2023? So far away. 

Not really considering the book was only announced a few weeks ago. She would need time to write it and get it finalised before being published. 

Anyway we'll see if this is true or not but it sounds promising.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block