JLO is a really talented vocalist

On 3/17/2022 at 7:10 AM, Midnight said:

It's so sad how people don't give her the credit she deserves.

She set the standard so high and paved the way for girls like Selena Gomez and Rihanna. :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Justice for Jenny, it's hard to walk a mile in her shoes :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

She isn't a talented vocalist or actress. 

Dancing is where she shines and was the best female dancer of her generation. And she's still hotttt

• Love 1
13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

We dont even know if she has the large vocal range anymore since she hasnt sung live since the early 2000s!

You're acting as if she's some big belter, which shes not but thats ok,

not everyone is the same

Hasn’t sung live sing the early 2000’s?! WTF are you on?! She literally posted a video in December belting five F#5s, a G5 and sustaining two C5’s. That random video highlighted almost two octaves of range from C#3 to G5 ALL LIVE.  Most singers don’t even utilize no more than two octaves live with the only ones being people who do have large ranges ie Mariah, Xtina, Beyoncé, Brandy, JoJo, Jazmine Sullivan and Ariana all women with over three + octaves of range.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Lex993 said:

Hasn’t sung live sing the early 2000’s?! WTF are you on?! She literally posted a video in December belting five F#5s, a G5 and sustaining two C5’s. That random video highlighted almost two octaves of range from C#3 to G5 ALL LIVE.  Most singers don’t even utilize no more than two octaves live with the only ones being people who do have large ranges ie Mariah, Xtina, Beyoncé, Brandy, JoJo, Jazmine Sullivan and Ariana all women with over three + octaves of range.

OH SHUT UP!

Im talking about her POM Residencies and her tours and she DIDNT sing live during those shows!

And also if you're referring to the IG video of her "belting", that sounded more like someone who was in labor.

I LOVE Britney but im being honest

• Like 2
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

OH SHUT UP!

Im talking about her POM Residencies and her tours and she DIDNT sing live during those shows!

And also if you're referring to the IG video of her "belting", that sounded more like someone who was in labor.

I LOVE Britney but im being honest

No no no that’s not what you said?! You said she hadn’t sung live since the early 2000s and that she wasn’t a belter in an attempt to rebut her not having the range. Notice you couldn’t refute anything with evidence and to resort to childishness because you lack the mental acuity. Next time bring receipts or don’t open your ****ing mouth sis.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
58 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

No no no that’s not what you said?! You said she hadn’t sung live since the early 2000s and that she wasn’t a belter in an attempt to rebut her not having the range. Notice you couldn’t refute anything with evidence and to resort to childishness because you lack the mental acuity. Next time bring receipts or don’t open your ****ing mouth sis.

LOL you really must not have a life if you're keeping track of what I said.

She HASNT sung live since the Oops Tour which was in the early 00s!

I love the DWAD tour but that was pure lipsynch!

I think you need to follow your advice and quit acting like a fkin idiot and stalking me!

GET A LIFE!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

LOL you really must not have a life if you're keeping track of what I said.

She HASNT sung live since the Oops Tour which was in the early 00s!

I love the DWAD tour but that was pure lipsynch!

I think you need to follow your advice and quit acting like a fkin idiot and stalking me!

GET A LIFE!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

So you were dropped on your head as a baby?! That’s all you had to say sis because now everything makes sense. Your elevator doesn’t go to the top. And I don’t go back and forth with developmentally challenged individuals.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
50 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

So you were dropped on your head as a baby?! That’s all you had to say sis because now everything makes sense. Your elevator doesn’t go to the top. And I don’t go back and forth with developmentally challenged individuals.

No are you?

Man you must really be an unpleasant person to be around and its also VERY discriminatory and RUDE to talk about people like that!
Who are you to talk like that about those people?

You're a WASTE OF SPACE and should be banned from this site!

Btw NONE of your bichiness is affecting me, so keep trying to be a bich and a bully but it wont work

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

No are you?

Man you must really be an unpleasant person to be around and its also VERY discriminatory and RUDE to talk about people like that!
Who are you to talk like that about those people?

You're a WASTE OF SPACE and should be banned from this site!

Btw NONE of your bichiness is affecting me, so keep trying to be a bich and a bully but it wont work

Reported.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Good let us both leave this bish sis!!! Only difference is you’ll be leaving it a deluded basic bish clown. Enjoy your day honey pot.

I think you're projecting your insecurities on me and also its funny how you say im a clown

when you're the dumb bich who keeps replying to my comment.

Seriously you need a life

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block