JLO is a really talented vocalist

On 3/17/2022 at 2:14 AM, princessmimi said:

I think she has a decent voice.

Sure she isnt no Mariah or Whitney but she can carry a tune.

She's like the latina Britney because she has a small voice range but can dance her azz off!

Except no because Britney is a naturally talented singer with a large vocal range so next.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, theannehedonia said:

She's not a bad singer, she's serviceable. She's an entertainer and a good one at that. It's funny that Britney fans wanna be super critical... those in glasses houses, y'all.

You can’t be comparing a natural singer who even with the damage and inconsistencies in her voice has still proven she’s capable if only she wanted to a dancer who likes to sing?! Like Britney won singing contests :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

KNEE OUTSANG :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

@Rik :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Absolutely 

11 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

You can’t be comparing a natural singer who even with the damage and inconsistencies in her voice has still proven she’s capable if only she wanted to a dancer who likes to sing?! Like Britney won singing contests :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

not to mention, she is very involved in much of her craft (or was) 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
55 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Except no because Britney is a naturally talented singer with a large vocal range so next.

We dont even know if she has the large vocal range anymore since she hasnt sung live since the early 2000s!

You're acting as if she's some big belter, which shes not but thats ok,

not everyone is the same

30 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Stephanie outsold us all i fear :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

She is a legend in the Britney community. When will us? :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Omg no she truly is. Whenever I see her comments (whether it’s from years ago cause I watch old MTV videos on YouTube) or newer videos online, people will reply to her comments being like “omg it’s you!!”. She genuinely is huge on YouTube and loved my the Britney community 

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its ok but my name isnt Stephanie.

Thats my middle name.

Just letting u know

omfg what is it then

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg no she truly is. Whenever I see her comments (whether it’s from years ago cause I watch old MTV videos on YouTube) or newer videos online, people will reply to her comments being like “omg it’s you!!”. She genuinely is huge on YouTube and loved my the Britney community 

omfg what is it then

Its Noemi.

Its the spanish version of Naomi.

I was named after my grandma

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Rik said:

Beautiful!!! 💚

Thank you!

Yeah that is why my youtube account has both Noemi and Stephanie in it cause it was supposed to be a personal channel but

then I started making videos and uploading Britney stuff.

I never got the chance to change it but oh well.

Everyone knows me by that name on there, I dont want to confuse anyone.

• Love 1

This thread is a joke right? I mean, I don’t dislike JLo’s voice, but she has extremely poor technique, her mic is always slightly tuned, compressed, EQ-Ed and reverby as hell to hide the imperfections in her technique.

Jlo is an outstanding entertainer but she is a very weak vocalist. 

The video in the opening post really shows that her technique is poor at best. Resonance is abysmal.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block