Britney has deactivated her Instagram (again)

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

The way some of you 'fans' jump at any opportunity to make digs about her.

She'll be back and I hope she posts more ***** to piss you off :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Stop with the drama.

It’s not because we are fans (we really are!) that we can’t have our own opinion and approves everything from her.
That’s called being MATURE! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

I love Britney but social media isn't for her as of now. We all know the internet can be toxic and you have to have thick skin; Britney's skin is vulnerable due to trauma.

Also, if she really did sign the book deal, I would be upset (if I were the publishing house) if the person I signed kept airing out dirty laundry, secrets, and whatnot for FREE... Britney can tell her story however she wants, but the constant dragging can only have such an impact. Today's society move on so fast and it can get old for some people. Not trying to be rude btw!

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block