Britney looking stunning, says "being loved and being nice got me taken advantage of"

3 hours ago, Sgt Spears deputy said:

back then we did not know the truth

And these fans have been supporting her for 20 years. were the reason why her videos have hundreds of millions of views, her albums and singles sell millions of times, her perfum, her books. as soon as they  knew the truth  her fans help to free her, take themselves free from the work to support her. Where would stars be without their fans? brit owes us nothing but you shouldn't judge the fans either. WE did not torture her. 

Thanks to her fans and her hard work, she has 600 million in the account It doesn't help you if you have talent and work hard you also have to have people who buy your things.

We did know yes. We ignored it 

• Love 3

It sounded like a post about being bullied and controlled  by the con vs how free she feels now, and how being nice made it worse ( the importance of boundaries).

(Not an attack on the people who come to meet her, more about how she was treated)

Lawsuits hopefully soon. People sue over the most minor things, she has a lot she can sue the con for.  

Caroline Myss says to heal one must have one's pain witnessed and acknowledged (without judgement).  As most of her life was in the public eye and no one around her, including therapists (instructed probably to make her comply and perform)  acknowledged the abuse she is getting that acknowledgement  publicly; a necessary healing phase to move forward. 

• Love 1

She needs PR pronto. Unless of course she is purposely trying to end her career (which could make sense). But otherwise, its not a good look. Conservativeship, Freebritney, and all of that aside…. it is not good for her brand to throw shade at her fans or supporters. And i feel bad for the masseuse, no need to put that person on blast to the world. 

she looks great tho! 😂🔥

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

This whole topic about her Meet and greets is a total MESS !!

First, the whole concept is a mess. It's like prostitution to me : "Give me 1000 dollars and you can brag you got a picture with me and tell (lie to) your friends you touched my back." :fran_frog_meme_green:

Secondly, the fact the pictures were low quality and the whole team was not professional.

Then the fact Britney herself is dragging this and she admits she wasn't looking her best for those very expensive pictures.

Then the fact fans who are complaining are insulted here when fans have all the reasons on Earth to complain about those pics. I mean, we're nice, we're very nice. We basicly support a queen that has bodydoubles in her videos, that lipsynch her entire shows, who releases albums where she doesn't sing and commercials she never shot for perfumes she never heard of...we are nice !!! Sorry if that sounds very harsh but we are adults now, we can be realistic. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Listen, I love Britney from the bottom of my heart and I wish her nothing but the best...but I think she's lucky she had a fanbase like us. That's all.

PS : Can I remind everybody that everything changed during a Meet and greet ? The spanish fan scandal was the moment things changed and it was the begining of the whole "something is wrong", "we need to stop supporting this team and the brand".

• Like 3
10 hours ago, BartBritney said:

Sorry, but those ‘40’ people paid A LOT of money to meet you sweetie en they are your fans…

Anyway: she looks amazing here! 😍

She was being forced to do them and it obviously made her feel terrible at times. If you are having trouble with anxiety, meeting 40 people in a row might be very stressfull. Even if they are her fans, they are still strangers to her.

There's no amount of money that justifies begin forced to do them, and she is more than entitled to mention how stressfull those experiences have been for her.

She does not imply that her fans have any fault in this, so nobody should take offence.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Honestly stfu…Britney remembers things as they weren’t. Like hell she spent even 30 min on meet and greets with fans who paid and love her. She literally spent 30secs with each person. And the only person who’s fault she looked bad is her own bc she can’t sit in a makeup chair for 10 min. Vegas was the easiest gig in the world and in multiple interviews she even mentions she was spoiled in Vegas. She farted her way through that terrible and is now acting like she worked hard and gave it her all hahahahaha and y’all lap it up cause you’ll believe anything she says even thought she’s clearly not well. Keep defending her…clearly she doesn’t love you back! She doesn’t even remember it’s her fans who helped her out of this mess, but of course she’ll “remember” things differently. She should just retire to kentwood where she can be left alone like what she says she wants. Where doesn’t have to work again and look a mess like how she wants with no judgement.Sorry Tiffany Pollard GIF

Get out of here f.ucking a.sshole! :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alio said:

This whole topic about her Meet and greets is a total MESS !!

First, the whole concept is a mess. It's like prostitution to me : "Give me 1000 dollars and you can brag you got a picture with me and tell (lie to) your friends you touched my back." :fran_frog_meme_green:

Secondly, the fact the pictures were low quality and the whole team was not professional.

Then the fact Britney herself is dragging this and she admits she wasn't looking her best for those very expensive pictures.

Then the fact fans who are complaining are insulted here when fans have all the reasons on Earth to complain about those pics. I mean, we're nice, we're very nice. We basicly support a queen that has bodydoubles in her videos, that lipsynch her entire shows, who releases albums where she doesn't sing and commercials she never shot for perfumes she never heard of...we are nice !!! Sorry if that sounds very harsh but we are adults now, we can be realistic. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

Listen, I love Britney from the bottom of my heart and I wish her nothing but the best...but I think she's lucky she had a fanbase like us. That's all.

PS : Can I remind everybody that everything changed during a Meet and greet ? The spanish fan scandal was the moment things changed and it was the begining of the whole "something is wrong", "we need to stop supporting this team and the brand".

I really enjoyed reading this perspective. It’s so important not to be in an echo chamber, only allowing ourselves to hear one point of view. I think there’s some inconvenient truths in your post. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I really enjoyed reading this perspective. It’s so important not to be in an echo chamber, only allowing ourselves to hear one point of view. I think there’s some inconvenient truths in your post. 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Thanks. I'm glad you understand I don't want to be mean to Britney, we love her but this whole situation, the fact that us, her fans (AKA her customers) spent all this money when we know what was happening and that now she says she hated all of this, I mean it's embarassing for us aswell. Very embarassing situation. That's all.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Catalin said:

She doesn't like you, and you all have to deal with it. 

:spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

seriously though the replies in here are pathetic, why y'all crying "why is she mean, why doesnt she like meee" babe she doesn't even know you exist it's not personal and I don't think her caption was towards her fans anyway, morons :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Alio said:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Thanks. I'm glad you understand I don't want to be mean to Britney, we love her but this whole situation, the fact that us, her fans (AKA her customers) spent all this money when we know what was happening and that now she says she hated all of this, I mean it's embarassing for us aswell. Very embarassing situation. That's all.

Yes exactly, it’s not a nice situation all round. And I’m like you, love Britney- always have always will, hate what she went through and have cried over it. The people who enabled what happened to her and those that did it over the years are scum. She deserves full and complete happiness. 

Yet I also see the shades of grey amongst it all and don’t think the fans deserve her wrath, even though as I acknowledged in a previous post she must be incredibly angry, possibly even at the fans. 
However the fans who bought the meet and greets did nothing wrong and spend an extortionate amount of money to meet her, I understand them also being angry and wanting to share their thoughts! 

Please stop it guys! Misunderstandings is easy in writing, I get it! But it's pretty clear right here, you guys start to act like she said she HATES these 40 people!!! She meant it was to much and that's it!!! And it's true, doing 40 pictures every night before a show it's intense! Before a show you need to be calm, not meeting 40 strangers with 40 different vibes!!! You need to be focus and rest, even more if you already have social anxiety, coz it can hardly affect your mood especially if you are already fighting inside with your evil team!!! Team con didn't care, it's her point and we all know that, they just wanted the money so they made her work like a slave and give you nasty pictures for 1000$! I'm sure even Britney finds it absurd and won't never charge us like this!!! SHE SAID 40 PEOPLE IN 1 HOUR AAAAAND THEN A 2 HOURS SHOW, it's only about number, she wanted to tell us it was too much but didn't have anything against these 40 people she met.

20 was ok but they wanted to double it and didn't care to do it in a rush as long as they have their money! Noting was ok with these damn M&G, nothing!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

y'all it's too funny y'all talking about the abuse she has gone through all the time, everyone noticed the environment in M&Gs was oppressive and y'all still take the fake pain as fans....when it doesn't have anything to do with y'all

she has social anxiety and was being held against her will. the M&Gs were extremely stressful to her, everyone could see that

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.