Britney looking stunning, says "being loved and being nice got me taken advantage of"

3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

because she is angry, she is very angry and a little tiny part of that anger is the fact that we kinda sat down and watched - we fed the machine too and I'm sure she understands why we did it, we kinda couldn't have known for sure what was happening - but I'm sure a small part of her can't still forgive the people in general - not necessarily fans.

Interesting viewpoint! Yes I definitely think she’s got some anger towards the fans and general public, it really does come out in some of her captions. As you said maybe not fans, but definitely people in general. Hope she’s finding helpful ways to deal with the anger. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

She looks so beautiful!! I feel so gross about my M&G though, it was on the same day she met with the court investigator ( Sep 7th 2016) and knowing her feelings about it I just wish I hadn’t have taken part in all of that. Regardless, I’m just so happy she is free to vent her feelings and heal. I’m not a religious man but God bless this woman 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, b42ad said:

She looks so beautiful!! I feel so gross about my M&G though, it was on the same day she met with the court investigator ( Sep 7th 2016) and knowing her feelings about it I just wish I hadn’t have taken part in all of that. Regardless, I’m just so happy she is free to vent her feelings and heal. I’m not a religious man but God bless this woman 

sweetie you didn't know I'm sure she does not resent her fans.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Please don’t feel bad - you did nothing wrong at all 💕

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

A mess - she literally said her fans/free Britney helped save her life. 
She has ZERO control over M&G, prices, show numbers - don’t you remember she didn’t even have a choice and Goblin Robin said “she WILL work on her birthday”

Britney was traumatized, controlled and abused beyond what we can ever comprehend. 
Not sure what you are trying to achieve with your post but you failed :clownery_makeup_meme:

Sorry Tiffany Pollard GIF

it’s everyone else’s fault she can’t brush her hair or do her makeup 🤡 

I did a m&G with her when she took POM on the road. The day she was made to perform with a fever. She even apologized to me for being sick when saying hello. I stuttered something stupid because i couldn’t get my thoughts straight.. but she was still so sweet and engaged. I feel terrible that I played a part in her unhappiness because I only ever wanted to meet her because of the happiness she’s brought me! I’m happy she’s living life on her own terms now.  ❤️ 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Honestly stfu…Britney remembers things as they weren’t. Like hell she spent even 30 min on meet and greets with fans who paid and love her. She literally spent 30secs with each person. And the only person who’s fault she looked bad is her own bc she can’t sit in a makeup chair for 10 min. Vegas was the easiest gig in the world and in multiple interviews she even mentions she was spoiled in Vegas. She farted her way through that terrible and is now acting like she worked hard and gave it her all hahahahaha and y’all lap it up cause you’ll believe anything she says even thought she’s clearly not well. Keep defending her…clearly she doesn’t love you back! She doesn’t even remember it’s her fans who helped her out of this mess, but of course she’ll “remember” things differently. She should just retire to kentwood where she can be left alone like what she says she wants. Where doesn’t have to work again and look a mess like how she wants with no judgement.Sorry Tiffany Pollard GIF

The fack is this? :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.