Britney: the first day my dad became my conservator he said 'I'm Britney Spears and I call the shots from now on,' reveals she felt her womanhood was stripped that day

7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

A book is a formulated story.

Still going to be the same trauma.

7 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Getting bits and pieces of Britney’s pain isn’t something i like to see on Instagram. I’d rather read about it in her book one day when she has sat down and thought it all out.

Because that will make it neat and tidy trauma.

8 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

That doesn’t mean i can’t feel the way I do.

Where did I say you were wrong to feel how you do? The dramatic "How I can't bear to read about her trauma. I must unfollow her for my well being, because Instagram is my happy place and she makes me sad there," followed by "I'll just wait to read her book" is a contradiction on its face. And unnecessary. As I said, you could avoided all of this if you had just...unfollowed her. I haven't called you wrong, stupid, anything really. You've flat out stated your going to read the trauma anyways, I do not see why the need to tell us you can't now and announce that you're unfollowing her. Make that make sense now. Or play the victim some more, question others intelligence and attempt to pander as if you're so above everyone else because they have the temerity to feel the way they feel about your post.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, DonMegaX said:

Still going to be the same trauma.

Because that will make it neat and tidy trauma.

Where did I say you were wrong to feel how you do? The dramatic "How I can't bear to read about her trauma. I must unfollow her for my well being, because Instagram is my happy place and she makes me sad there," followed by "I'll just wait to read her book" is a contradiction on its face. And unnecessary. As I said, you could avoided all of this if you had just...unfollowed her. I haven't called you wrong, stupid, anything really. You've flat out stated your going to read the trauma anyways, I do not see why the need to tell us you can't now and announce that you're unfollowing her. Make that make sense now. Or play the victim some more, question others intelligence and attempt to pander as if you're so above everyone else because they have the temerity to feel the way they feel about your post.

4 minutes ago, Bigno said:

The only part I can't fully understand is where she mentionshas she misses living in secret. Can anybody try to translate for this dull.brain, pls?

She misses the part of the conservatorship when she expressed herself in secret. You know, secretly calling lawyers, sneaking symbols in her videos and choreographies

• Like 7
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

“…9 years from now your dad is going to take over your whole career if you do this record” - is she talking about an actual record as in album? Blackout? I don’t get that part 

She means Baby One More time which came out 9 years before her conservatorship in 2008

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

There is no doubt Britney is posting her nude photos as a big eff you to her dad. She knows he is obsessed and stalks her IG. 

I realize this is Britney's way of venting. I wish she would write the book (if she hasn't already) and talk to a therapist (if she isn't already) because social media isn't the way to go. If this helps her, then that is wonderful. However, I hope it isn't her only outlet.

Its good for her to tell her truth to the world. After over 20 yrs of silence. She never ever said anything and for her to heal she needs to tell her story. Abuse victims should tell their story to the world. And she has always shared things with her letters of truth In the same way but now she is more honest and braver. So i don't know what the problem is. If she didnt say anything some would be she is not free she is silenced. For her own good she needs to let it all out 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.