Britney Urged to join OnlyFans by Atomic Kitten Member Kerry Katona!

No one, or you? Very telling that this would be selling herself but performing you're perfectly fine with. Especially seeing as she's already done a nude photoshoot for a magazine cover while pregnant, something Diane Sawyer tried to use against her at a time when every pregnant woman in Hollywood was doing the same. I'm guessing this new information to you means you've lost respect and admiration for her now? Or is it you think she's too old to own her body autonomy? Hmm?

Further, why the assumption that she's going to "sell herself"?  Hypothetically, she could feature dance choreography she comes up with and post it there, fully clothed, for fans who want to dance like Britney. Thousands watch her performances and music videos in order to learn her moves, certainly a market for that. She paints, she could share herself painting there. Oh wait, I hear she does that topless, so you wouldn't like that. The point is if she chose to, Onlyfans would give her a platform to fully express herself and avoid snide critics who want to nitpick everything she does. It's not a bad idea, but people who bring it up do so snidely and think like you. Because they can't handle a woman owning her body on her terms.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, DonMegaX said:

No one, or you? Very telling that this would be selling herself but performing you're perfectly fine with. Especially seeing as she's already done a nude photoshoot for a magazine cover while pregnant, something Diane Sawyer tried to use against her at a time when every pregnant woman in Hollywood was doing the same. I'm guessing this new information to you means you've lost respect and admiration for her now? Or is it you think she's too old to own her body autonomy? Hmm?

Further, why the assumption that she's going to "sell herself"?  Hypothetically, she could feature dance choreography she comes up with and post it there, fully clothed, for fans who want to dance like Britney. Thousands watch her performances and music videos in order to learn her moves, certainly a market for that. She paints, she could share herself painting there. Oh wait, I hear she does that topless, so you wouldn't like that. The point is if she chose to, Onlyfans would give her a platform to fully express herself and avoid snide critics who want to nitpick everything she does. It's not a bad idea, but people who bring it up do so snidely and think like you. Because they can't handle a woman owning her body on her terms.

The GP associates Onlyfans with **** and with the material she keeps putting out dont fool yourself she already lost a lot of the public's respect, she destroys all interest in herself. She would completely destroy the little image left of what Britney Spears is. She doesnt have social media skills her pics and vids are embarrassing she couldnt compete with Z list onlyfans performers. 

Its unterstandable that you as a Britney fan want to justify everything that she is doing but you need a reality check she simply doesnt have it to do it, regardless of her being a woman and her age, you go on TikTok and see amateurs having more art and professionalism in their content. Its highly unlikely anybody would pay for her spinning videos. What you describe is a nice concept and definitely has a lot of potential in it but she would need to train herself for that and if Britney wants to do choreographies on Onlyfans why doesnt she do something alike on Insta ? This was suggested to her for a reason ala her *****. 

1 hour ago, danielpierce said:

The GP associates Onlyfans with **** and with the material she keeps putting out dont fool yourself she already lost a lot of the public's respect, she destroys all interest in herself. She would completely destroy the little image left of what Britney Spears is. She doesnt have social media skills her pics and vids are embarrassing she couldnt compete with Z list onlyfans performers. 

Its unterstandable that you as a Britney fan want to justify everything that she is doing but you need a reality check she simply doesnt have it to do it, regardless of her being a woman and her age, you go on TikTok and see amateurs having more art and professionalism in their content. Its highly unlikely anybody would pay for her spinning videos. What you describe is a nice concept and definitely has a lot of potential in it but she would need to train herself for that and if Britney wants to do choreographies on Onlyfans why doesnt she do something alike on Insta ? This was suggested to her for a reason ala her *****. 

I know what the general public associates it with. I also know the full capabilities of the platform and seen it in practice. What the both of you want to ignore is she doesn't care what those whose "respect" she lost (they never did anyways). You really think interest would be lost on her for the move? How naive are you?

What exactly am I justifying? That women should be able to do with their body as they please? That's not a Britney thing, that's a woman thing. Just say you're all about sl** shaming and be done with it. "Professionalism." Just telling on yourself. She would need to train herself to do choreography? Britney Spears? Britney Jean Spears? 

The best part of this inanity is you seen to think I want her to go on Onlyfans. I've already stated she shouldn't. She's too big for the platform and would breed resentment from others on it like Bella Thorne did. Though, I'd imagine Britney wouldn't try to fleece people. The main thing is it is an option, not a great one because of those ramifications, but it doesn't matter because it's never raised in good faith. It's always raised in a manner to cheapen or demean her, and you just go along with it. Mine is a stance of women empowerment. "Why doesn't she dosomething alike on Insta?" Have you been paying attention? She already is, you giblet head.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DonMegaX said:

I know what the general public associates it with. I also know the full capabilities of the platform and seen it in practice. What the both of you want to ignore is she doesn't care what those whose "respect" she lost (they never did anyways). You really think interest would be lost on her for the move? How naive are you?

What exactly am I justifying? That women should be able to do with their body as they please? That's not a Britney thing, that's a woman thing. Just say you're all about sl** shaming and be done with it. "Professionalism." Just telling on yourself. She would need to train herself to do choreography? Britney Spears? Britney Jean Spears? 

The best part of this inanity is you seen to think I want her to go on Onlyfans. I've already stated she shouldn't. She's too big for the platform and would breed resentment from others on it like Bella Thorne did. Though, I'd imagine Britney wouldn't try to fleece people. The main thing is it is an option, not a great one because of those ramifications, but it doesn't matter because it's never raised in good faith. It's always raised in a manner to cheapen or demean her, and you just go along with it. Mine is a stance of women empowerment. "Why doesn't she dosomething alike on Insta?" Have you been paying attention? She already is, you giblet head.

Now calm yourself, you dont need to call people names and insult. Britneys insta is far from doing choreographies and teaching dance. If you been following her the past at least 10-12 years you know that her performing and dancing skills are not the same as it used to be yes she needs practice for her to be in the level she could showcase and do choreos on any platform. You are an aggressive britard who ignores any given reasoning. There is many slutty performers out there on TikTok, Onlyfans, Instagram and pop culture in general that I stan and there isnt anything wrong with being a sl**, but you need to do it tastefully. If you put up *****  where you look like you just woke up from a 3 day m*** binge shows you are savage and nobody is going to cheer for you and they shouldnt, everybody has the right not to like something distasteful and not be callled a misogynistic or whatever. 

HAHA I read this yesterday and it made me laugh. No offence to Kerry, i do like her and i know shes had issues of her own in the past. But Britney isnt going to have much problem making back her money. shes going to earn millions on her first TV interview, if she does a book thatll also earn her millions. then she has loads of other options such as albums, vegas residency, Britney probably can do one performance somewhere and make a few million just by one performance. so she doesnt need OnlyFans whatsoever

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, danielpierce said:

Now calm yourself, you dont need to call people names and insult. Britneys insta is far from doing choreographies and teaching dance. If you been following her the past at least 10-12 years you know that her performing and dancing skills are not the same as it used to be yes she needs practice for her to be in the level she could showcase and do choreos on any platform. You are an aggressive britard who ignores any given reasoning. There is many slutty performers out there on TikTok, Onlyfans, Instagram and pop culture in general that I stan and there isnt anything wrong with being a sl**, but you need to do it tastefully. If you put up *****  where you look like you just woke up from a 3 day m*** binge shows you are savage and nobody is going to cheer for you and they shouldnt, everybody has the right not to like something distasteful and not be callled a misogynistic or whatever. 

You were hypocrizing? And proving my point. Telling though that you think I say this for applause and at the same time say you don't want to be call misogynistic. Don't want to be called it, don't use the language of a misogynist. Simple.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block