Britney Urged to join OnlyFans by Atomic Kitten Member Kerry Katona!

• Content Curators

“Whole Again” singer Kerry Katona from the group atomic kitten says Britney should save the ***** for the xrated platform onlyfans and could make an absolute fortune. Kerry stated she’s now a millionaire again after going bankrupt. It’s unclear if Britney is aware of the site but If she is should she go for it?.   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10591229/Britney-Spears-told-save-racy-snaps-OnlyFans-Kerry-Katona.html

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Yeah I'm suree Britney would listen to Kerry Katona out of all people :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

I know, she doesn’t know who anyone is but she’ll appreciate the compliment that she’ll be perfect for it whoever she is  

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I mean onlyfans wasn’t supposed to just be about ****. But Britney could post more freely and include regular videos and songs. It could be a game changer for the platform. 

That’s what Pateron is for 

• Love 3

I'm not gay but have tons of gay friends and i am 28 so I don't see myself as an old women, but I feel loads of threads are made here and I come out like a shock here. Now who the F is this guy can anyone tell? And why he is worthy enough for a thread? 

*kerry katona) Im not even joking..im pretty sure shes dead..didn't she die years ago..im British..but i swear she's not alive..this thread genuinely shocked me..she was never remotely talented or noteworthy in the uk..but i swear she died years ago..sorry if im wrong..but she did..?? 

The uk has the worst 'celebs'

Dermit oleary

Katie price

Keith lemon

Ant and dec

Any reality star

Rylan (who actually 'interviewed' her

Its ******* embarrassing 

...can't wait for her next FREE era

:flop_britney_candies:

**im British..i thought kerry whatever was dead but even in her 'prime' she was flogging cheap frozen food ..had no actual career..almost insulting her and britney could be in the same sentence :flop_britney_candies:

Britney could take over the world again, album, tour, videos..she could reinvigorate music so even a z list random person like debbie klamidea even talking about britney is insulting .. god bless and all that but this surely can't be true 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block