Kanye forums - Let's settle this once for all: Britney or Christina?

23 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

That’s basically the consensus on that forum, I agree as an X-Tina fan there is so much more she could be doing with her voice...both of their discographies suck though I don’t like anything past Blackout, while I liked some of Liberation (It’s much better than Glory) she hasn't really wowed me in a while. I’m holding on for Striped part 2 and Blackout part 2 lol

Britney`s discography doesn`t suck my dear. Even though Circus, FF and Broccoli Jambalaya are kind of lifeless, they`re still better than all of Xtinas albums (- Stripped). :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, LostAvenger said:

Too much explanation for nothing really. Everyone in the world knows Xtina is a better singer. 

But Britney makes me feel something with her music. Up and down her discography. Christina hasn't made me feel anything since Stripped, and I gave Back to Basics a shot. There was nothing there. She may be more technically sound, but it feels hollow for the most part. Jessica Simpson sings better and emotes better than her. That emotion has to count for something, else Christina should be selling way better than she does.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Imagine being so delusional that you’d pick Brenda Juno over an X-Tina album (-Stripped)...BJ can be thrown in the trash. Everything else is matter of opinion, I mean at least you recognize Stripped. Honestly my opinion is Britney hasn’t put good music out since 2007 a song here or there but thats all. Circus is a mess, only the singles are good, FF is generic, Glory “her baby” the one she had the most involvement is honestly boring AF (-liar)

Excuse you? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Liberation kisses "her babys" ***.  :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave: 

Honestly my opinion is Christina hasn`t put out good music since 1999 (- Stripped :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone:

4 hours ago, Almost Mystical said:

When is the last post of Floptina forum? 2009? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I was a member at one a couple years ago, but I forgot my password. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I tried registering again a few months ago... but I forgot which email I signed up with. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: All I remember is that most of the people who posted there were mega pressed at every pop girl who isn't Xtina. They make BreatheHeavy seem tame by comparison. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

1999(-stripped) so you actually mean 2002. That’s fine that’s your opinion, I like her recent stuff, I didn’t like Bionic but that’s one album compared to 3.5 Britney albums that I didn’t like.

Christinas first album sucked too. Even though I liked Stripped,  In the zone and Blackout are 1000x better.  All of her oversinging couldn't save her of being a flop. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

13 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Ok well now you just have different taste but I definitely think Christina’s debut album is better that BOMT. Period. Jessica Simpson’s blows both their debut albums out of the water with Sweet Kisses. Also comparing ITZ and Blackout to a 2002 album should be comparing “Britney” self titled to Stripped- and Stripped wins. 

Clearly your taste is different. I hope you keep them oropax ready whenever you listen to Christina. 

That one's not opinion; that's plain fact. Christina Aguilera has nothing beyond it's singles. You got Reflection doing a lot of heavy lifting if you think that album is better than Baby One More Time. Christina had the lackluster debut of the three, Jessica should have blown them both out the water with her voice, Britney had a presence that made you come back for more, Christina....had runs that ran away from her. Like an out of control Mariah. Never learned to control her voice on those runs.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Have fun listening to Brenda Jean, Feme flop, and Boring.

Well at least you and me have that same opinion on Jessica. 

I will have. Brenda Jean will make me work, *****. "Fem(m)e flop" will make me dance till the world ends and "Boring" will make me ooh. 

53 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I was a member at one a couple years ago, but I forgot my password. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I tried registering again a few months ago... but I forgot which email I signed up with. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: All I remember is that most of the people who posted there were mega pressed at every pop girl who isn't Xtina. They make BreatheHeavy seem tame by comparison. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

I'm not gonna lie, her life is very tough. It's one thing to have one flop album, but it's another thing to keep making flop album and failed tour that have to ended up selling a birthday greetings. Her music career is flopping so much it's not funny anymore.

1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

Pressed much:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Lets get real (Mark this) Britney’s last era ever will be Glory she wants babies and she doesn’t want to tour, that’s good for her but Christina still cares about her career and is killing it with La Fuerza.

Lol okay. My opinion is the same with the rest of this forum, that Xtuna hasn't make anything substantial since 2002 and musically and creatively, she is nowhere Britney's level. Britney's enduring success and big debut already speak volume to her success. Floptina has been trying to get back in the game since what? 2008? It's 2022 now and that ship has sailed. She can sing but she don't have a taste on what should be put in an album and what not. La Fuerza has sold how many records now? Even Toxic Pony did so much better than La Flop and that's zero promo.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block