Kanye forums - Let's settle this once for all: Britney or Christina?

2 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I mean I choose X-Tina if I had a gun to my head but I love them both, and don’t like stan culture. I have love for both. My dream is to see them patch things up and be friends.:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

You’ve made you choice, now deal with the consequences Xtina fan :gunney:

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

“Britney will ****ing cut a *****

Christina ain't built like that” along with picture of shaved head umbrella Britney 

“Christina in every sense of the word is the better singer, Britney was lucky to have better producers tho.

Never got the Britney craze, that ***** crazy  not even iconic crazy just crazy”

^are we really even going to entertain comments like these...because that’s the type of comments I’m reading a lot of, who cares what Kanye stans think?

Fighter and Dirty are terrible tracks

yeah and gimme more aged like f***in milk my guy

^Both these people have **** taste...Fighter, Dirty and Gimme More is some of their best songs 

Do you really need to pick out the worst comment out there. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
You’re choosing Xtuna over Britney already says a lot.

Justice for Bionic.

spacer.png

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I mean I choose X-Tina if I had a gun to my head but I love them both, and don’t like stan culture. I have love for both. My dream is to see them patch things up and be friends. Anyways it seems the majority are saying Britney for the songs but that Christina is the better singer, I don’t see a landslide, also if you read on past the first page, it turns into Blackout vs Stripped and Stripped is clearly the more popular album by Kanye fans. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

Too much explanation for nothing really. Everyone in the world knows Xtina is a better singer. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jaime Jean said:

preach christina aguilera GIF
Was just trying to keep the peace tho.

This is britney forum, why it would be peaceful? Mary J once said xtina might have the better voice, but britney is the whole package and is humble she will go far. Xtina forum must be the same towards britney nothing new. I also like xtina music, but if you want to be peaceful then logging off would be a better option.

Just now, LostAvenger said:

This is britney forum, why it would be peaceful? Mary J once said xtina might have the better voice, but britney is the whole package and is humble she will go far. Xtina forum must be the same towards britney nothing new. I also like xtina music, but if you want to be peaceful then logging off would be a better option.

Xtuna has a forum? No wayyy. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s a pop forum hasn’t been a just Britney form in a while now :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

This always been a brit forum first rest things later, anyway stop quoting me this discussion not gonna go anywhere. We've understood you would chose xtina and like strong vocalist like Whitney, Mariah, Jessica etc. 

Enjoy. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block