Nicki Minaj comments on Britney's post where she says she isn't the best dancer: Britney! Put your crown back on & leave it there baby!

I’m a huge Britney fan and have been a follower of the freebritney movement almost since it’s inception but some of you Britney stans on the site are the literal worst. If Nicki says nothing she gets roasted, if Nicki (a grown woman in her 40s mind you) leaves a sweet comment on Britney’s page - then all of the sudden it’s not genuine or good enough. It’s like you can’t with with yall, the truth is none of y’all are privy to Britney’s most intimate moments and truly are sometimes the problem rather than the solution. Encourage queens supporting queens peridot. An armchair investigation of its sincerity, is Britney’s right- won we fought so hard for— so actually let it be that way. 
*eyeroll* 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

I think Nicki is the secret female rapper collab... :typing_keyboard_computer:

I love her but I would rather Britney have Megan, Cardi or Doja Cat on a track :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Not gonna lie, a Nicki and Britney collab could absolutely SMASH in 2022. I’m here for it :kfed_kevin_federline_popozao_jamming_dancing:

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Was just about to start stanning Nicki again (and giving Queen some streams) but then she had to act like a clown earlier today by Liking a transphobic post that one of her stans made. It's always one step forward, two steps back. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Nikki unfortunately stays problematic.

This thread literally made me run to the "Till the World Ends" remix with Nicki + Kesha. Three queens! Love to see Nicki supporting Britney. I know Nicki isn't exactly the hottest thing in music or pop culture right now but alas, she has worked with Britney and performed with her so like... she's a legit 'colleague' of Britney's, and her speaking out is great. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Nicki is going to use Britney for a number 1 entry because Nicki never showed any support when the free Britney movement was going on

You don't know if Nicki supported Britney in real life 1-to-1.  Just because someone doesn't post something on social media, doesn't mean they do it.  Britney herself likes to do things privately 1-to-1 instead of making a big promo apology/support campaign that lots of celebs do to use a situation to their advantage....

• Love 3
7 hours ago, jennyj said:

You don't know if Nicki supported Britney in real life 1-to-1.  Just because someone doesn't post something on social media, doesn't mean they do it.  Britney herself likes to do things privately 1-to-1 instead of making a big promo apology/support campaign that lots of celebs do to use a situation to their advantage....

Nicki has a history of using people

2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

There’s the good old days when it’s comes to Britney’s dancing 🥲💙  That’s all I’m gonna say on this 

Comparing professionally choreographed routines to Britney messing around in her home is ridiculous. I have no doubt in my mind when she DOES come back she’s gonna kill it, no more forced medication, no more working for a system thats keeping you enslaved... she’s been dancing her entire life & talent doesn’t just go away

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, rr_174 said:

Can you stop hating Nicki ? The Nicki Mariah fight was like 10 years ago and it was an scam for the show, stop, Nicki is sweet for saying that to brit, you better stop 🛑 ....

I'm just expressing my opinion the same way you express your hatred towards Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Lou Taylor and Jaime Spears. What's the difference? 

• Content Curators
55 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Comparing professionally choreographed routines to Britney messing around in her home is ridiculous. I have no doubt in my mind when she DOES come back she’s gonna kill it, no more forced medication, no more working for a system thats keeping you enslaved... she’s been dancing her entire life & talent doesn’t just go away

Oh I didn’t mean her freestyling because that’s clearly apart of her therapy, I meant when she was in full pop star mode during the con ship where her commitment level wasn’t always top bar, they were very much Zumba, but now we know she was obviously phoning it in because she didn’t want to do it on stage anymore.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block