Nicki Minaj comments on Britney's post where she says she isn't the best dancer: Britney! Put your crown back on & leave it there baby!

6 minutes ago, Malaysia said:

LOL in what world are you living on do you think Nicki Minaj needs Britney Spears to promote her music X_X

Trust me I stan Britney but please you're making us fans look stupid and crazy with posts like these. It's sickening.

You hit some nerves on that clown, soon she will flew out of the window and eat taco with his clown friend@gapeach704 :emma:

• Love 1

She got enough Barbz to prop her up. But best female rapper? Now? I'm not feeling it. But that's neither here nor there. Nicki's gassed up Britney forever. And Britney doesn't brag on her name to begin with; it's a mix of humble (I'm not the best dancer) and being realistic (I know I don't have the best voice), but she knows she's no slouch (I wasn't good. I was great.). I do wish she were a bit more, because she laid a claim to the title Queen of Pop with Me Against The Music. She put Madonna on skates on that track.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Malaysia said:

like Britney hasn't promoted her **** since ******* femme fatale and you think she's going to push Nicki Minaj to #1? 

yoo some of these reads be funny x_X

why cant a female rapper that worked with her and likes her try and support and be kind to her? without it just being that?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

why cant a female rapper that worked with her and likes her try and support and be kind to her? without it just being that?

right lol mind you're these women are in their 40s or damn near. With KIDS. 

if that's case Nicki Minaj def. needs padded walls and jesus because that's crazy.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block