Nicki Minaj comments on Britney's post where she says she isn't the best dancer: Britney! Put your crown back on & leave it there baby!

33 minutes ago, Malaysia said:

fefe (the song they collaborated on) is tekashi's song and even so she's an MC and that's literally her job to hop on a track and throw her verse on it.

literally said in one of her songs "50k for a verse no album out"

50K when she was in demand, now she isn't in demand so she's literally asking to insert herself on other people's tracks. Nicki was once the It girl, now she's not. 

3 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

You're delusional if you really think it's genuine. Nicki has never not once showed any support when Britney was in the conservatorship. Nicki is using Britney like the same way she used Doja, Megan and other artists. Nicki knows britney is a hot topic and her fans are hungry for consented music. She knows this will be her 3rd cheated number 1

Does it really matter? I'm sure a lot of this shiii came outta no where for a lot of celebs. The important thing is Britney is getting support now. You people are to much I swear. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Does it really matter? I'm sure a lot of this shiii came outta no where for a lot of celebs. The important thing is Britney is getting support now. You people are to much I swear. 

But where was that support earlier ? You guys happily bash Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera so don't come with the "yOu PeOpLe ArE ToO mUcH I sWeAr":sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

16 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

We need a Collab not a remix :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Rap is freestyle and rappers do remixes ‘cause that’s the nature of a rapper and rappers do write their own ****, y’all clearly don’t know shiiii about rap that’s why you’re mistaking a ******** with a legendary rapper :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Till The World Ends remix is far more iconic and represent what a true female rap verse should be than Cardi, Megan and Doja’s whole career. The fact that Nicki less visible verse is better than these girlies whole discography says a lot about y’all when you do compare Nicki with the rest. a repetitive trash song =\= rap! :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

But where was that support earlier ? You guys happily bash Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera so don't come with the "yOu PeOpLe ArE ToO mUcH I sWeAr":sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Where was the this..where was the that... Girl u are worried about the wrong crap. You need to support Britney... At the end of the day that's all that matters. You're putting way to much negative energy in someone trying to lift some ones spirits....like chill. Go give someone a compliment. Look in the mirror, give yourself a compliment

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Where was the this..where was the that... Girl u are worried about the wrong crap. You need to support Britney... At the end of the day that's all that matters. You're putting way to much negative energy in someone trying to lift some ones spirits....like chill. Go give someone a compliment. Look in the mirror, give yourself a compliment

I love and support Britney, I don't love and support an opportunist. I'd give you a compliment, I bet you're hot  🔥

5 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Nicki is going to use Britney for a number 1 entry because Nicki never showed any support when the free Britney movement was going on

Yes she did. She’s only said positive things. They toured together and has only said the best about Britney 

1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

The mirror would break tbh :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block