Avril Lavigne - "Love It When You Hate Me" Music Video OUT NOW!

• Content Curators

Update: The official music video for the second single from Avril's critically acclaimed album "Love Sux."

The music video for the official second single drops tomorrow. :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

In addition, there's more great news. She mentioned on twitter how stocked she was to shoot the music video for "Bois Lie" making that the official third single.

So, which other song from the album do you guys think should be the fourth single? 

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Super excited but Avalanche needs to be fourth single. That is Classic Avril vibes. We need a midtempo ballad single!

GIF by Avril Lavigne

Yesss, fingers crossed this becomes the fourth single :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

• Content Curators
On 3/4/2022 at 4:08 PM, InTheZone4Life said:

We will be streaming! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

On 3/4/2022 at 4:15 PM, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Super excited but Avalanche needs to be fourth single. That is Classic Avril vibes. We need a midtempo ballad single!

GIF by Avril Lavigne

On 3/4/2022 at 4:16 PM, davelivesfree said:

This woman does not age, geez :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Neither does Travis :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

On 3/4/2022 at 5:04 PM, Speed X said:

The single choices :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Her zebra hair :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

The video outtakes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I’M LIVING :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

On 3/4/2022 at 5:40 PM, cocodeluxe said:

Avril be like

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Zenciti said:

What time is this video premiering??

6 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Cannot wait! Every song off Love Sux is epic 

• Love 2

On 3/4/2022 at 11:01 PM, Midnight said:

Update: The official music video for the second single from Avril's critically acclaimed album "Love Sux."

The music video for the official second single drops tomorrow. :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped:

In addition, there's more great news. She mentioned on twitter how stocked she was to shoot the music video for "Bois Lie" making that the official third single.

So, which other song from the album do you guys think should be the fourth single? 

She looks better than ever!!! Love the idea of the video! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: 

O M G! She filmed Bois Lie video too?! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I wish she opened the album with Bois Lie as a first single, but I will be happy if she filmed the video :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block