I Hope Britney Brings Back Sneakers And Jeans For Performances

13 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

I don't think people realize how happy I would be if she just kept putting instagram videos of her twirling in one of her many living rooms. When it comes to Britney Spears, Her Wants >>> Anything I Would Hope of Her

A new account, so a young fan we can assume in this community mate? :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

55 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Your last part says it all “I hope one day we’ll know” we’re talking about what we want her to wear yet just recently Britney was saying how touring is not enjoyable anymore all the way back to the third tour, she sounds over it not the music part but touring but we’ll see. 

Well, I obviously have my preferences but I was trying to avoid saying what I want, and actually wondering about what she herself likes (or liked) to wear on stage. I think there's a solid chance she'll never take the stage again (or maybe just once as a goodbye) but I still would like it if someday she talks about her tours/residence wardrobe and if she liked it or how much say she had in it.

Edited by Tar_isa
typo
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DonMegaX said:

Why hope in quotation marks? They literally said hope, and gave a reasonable exclamation as to why. They didn't say she needed to or she better. Hope. Most of her fans hope she performs or records again. What we reasonably expect is for her to live her life on her own terms. Doesn't mean we can't have hope for certain things. And such a small thing here, sneakers and jeans. You know something I hope she does? Reopens her dance studio, because she loved it. But I'm not saying she has to do it. No one here has said that. So your little pitbull gambit is an over reaction, and yeah, chilling out would be good for you. Over hoping she wears sneakers and jeans? Really?

Nene Leakes GIF

I'm a fan since 98 too, welcome to exhale this community is a little toxic so don't mind ha! 

The funny part is, I'm a straight black male, so I've NEVER been the target audience, but I've still seen her twice in concert and stuck out like a sore thumb both times.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

I think it was more that’s what pop stars were wearing at the time everyone was wearing the stupid leotards. I also think Britney’s style is way different then when she started out, she wears heels and dresses unless in the gym most of the time.

Britney isn't like other pop stars though. She's the trendsetter. Not the follower.  That is what made her so unique from every other pop star!

On 3/4/2022 at 3:21 AM, ElenaB said:

agreed, those leotards have been my worst nightmare since FF

I hate the lingerie, the leotards and the heels. They were gorgeous during the ITZ era because that was the vibe; ****, intimate, sleek.

But in the Femme Fatale Tour, she was LITERALLY a secret agent. She should've been rocking catsuits, wigs and combat boots! Circus Tour was LITERALLY A CIRCUS. She should've been wearing OUTFITS.

And not just Britney, it's JLo, it's Beyoncé, it's Katy Perry. It's EVERYONE. Whatever happened to jeans, and sneakers, and bedazzled tops? Bodysuits, catsuits and dresses?

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block