I Hope Britney Brings Back Sneakers And Jeans For Performances

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Where in the statement “I hope” am I demanding what she should do? :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: Learn some reading comprehension.

Where did I judge or bully her by saying dancing in heels is difficult? All I said is I hope she brings back sneakers. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I get it, you want an OG Britney dance fashion like back in the BOMT days - but some seem to be on edge lol.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

She can keep the heels for some performances but in my opinion she dances better in sneakers or flats. And the leotards have got to go, it just doesn't seem like it's her style and was more of.......well those people that controlled her career who should not be named, it's like they always put her in leotards and nothing else.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, LostAvenger said:

You fans need to calm down, OP is just saying 'hope' she brings out a certain element. Nobody telling anything. 

I don’t need to do anything :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: this fan base needs to stop. Let her get married, travel the world more and have her baby like she’s already stated she wants to do. She’s not thinking of performing or releasing music so whatever footwear she is wearing is irrelevant at this time because it’s not even in the works. We will be lucky to get a tv interview at this point. Give her some space and let her live her life that she lost 13 years of without having expectations of what you fans “hope” she performs like :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I doubt it in her time off she mostly wears heels and dresses I don’t expect her to suddenly be in pants and tennis shoes when she doesn’t even dress like that anymore, she used to wear jeans/pants on and off stage all the time I haven’t seen her in jeans in a while.

Much easier to probably dance in jeans and sneakers 

5 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

let her live her life that she lost 13 years of without having expectations of what you fans “hope” she performs like :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Why hope in quotation marks? They literally said hope, and gave a reasonable exclamation as to why. They didn't say she needed to or she better. Hope. Most of her fans hope she performs or records again. What we reasonably expect is for her to live her life on her own terms. Doesn't mean we can't have hope for certain things. And such a small thing here, sneakers and jeans. You know something I hope she does? Reopens her dance studio, because she loved it. But I'm not saying she has to do it. No one here has said that. So your little pitbull gambit is an over reaction, and yeah, chilling out would be good for you. Over hoping she wears sneakers and jeans? Really?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

I sometimes wonder to what extent did she have a say in her tour/residence wardrobe, if at all, and how different would she dress if she ever decided to perform again.

Sometimes I think she'd for sure go back to comfy shoes to dance more easily, and sometimes I think she just likes tall heels and leotards and she'd stick to that (i.e. the Get Naked video in the dance studio a couple weeks ago). I hope one day we'll know.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

I don’t need to do anything :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: this fan base needs to stop. Let her get married, travel the world more and have her baby like she’s already stated she wants to do. She’s not thinking of performing or releasing music so whatever footwear she is wearing is irrelevant at this time because it’s not even in the works. We will be lucky to get a tv interview at this point. Give her some space and let her live her life that she lost 13 years of without having expectations of what you fans “hope” she performs like :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Okay? And she will do all those things, fans are reaching non stop. OP is just saying he hopes to see it if something happens, there is absolutely no demand. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LostAvenger said:

Okay? And she will do all those things, fans are reaching non stop. OP is just saying he hopes to see it if something happens, there is absolutely no demand. 

I don't think people realize how happy I would be if she just kept putting instagram videos of her twirling in one of her many living rooms. When it comes to Britney Spears, Her Wants >>> Anything I Would Hope of Her

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Charrrmed89 said:

She can keep the heels for some performances but in my opinion she dances better in sneakers or flats. And the leotards have got to go, it just doesn't seem like it's her style and was more of.......well those people that controlled her career who should not be named, it's like they always put her in leotards and nothing else.

Production/management teams LOVE putting women in leotards 😩 It's so tired!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block