Britney: This is the day I realized my mom should have scared my dad in life

I don’t know. I’ve seen so many interviews where Britney brings Lynne along. She’s seems very supportive and acting as a devils advocate, one could argue that perceived camaraderie bolstered her career or image.  Like this one...

So I don’t think it’s fair to say Britney didn’t profit or benefit either. But then again, maybe Britney was hoping it would be genuine or it was forced onto her. So I can't entirely assume or speculate. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I don’t know. I’ve seen so many interviews where Britney brings Lynne along. She’s seems very supportive and acting as a devils advocate, one could argue that perceived camaraderie bolstered her career or image.  Like this one...

So I don’t think it’s fair to say Britney didn’t profit or benefit either. But then again, maybe Britney was hoping it would be genuine or it was forced onto her. So I can't entirely assume or speculate. 

Maybe this was before Lynn changed, the money and fame got to Britneys family. 

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.