Opinion: The moment I knew Nicki Minaj would soon be a flop

2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

WERK!! This is a bop and could actually resuscitate her fledgling career! And you even named it 1772 which is the year she was born! I see what you did there! Nicki’s 1989 is coming 

:cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

Lmaooo :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:.

Gurl I'm so honored u actually pressed play and listened unlike some judgemental heauxes on here :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

You know if Nicki featured with me on my new single it would smash the Bubbling Under charts!!! :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Inspired by "Blackout" and "Thank U Next" records

My first single. Out July 3.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Touch my Toto said:

Watch it before you know who gives wanting points for being extremely sensitive 🙄 I legit blocked him on here and can't see any of his posts or comments, best decision I ever made 💅

I was banned for 1 day over it last week. All because I posted on the wil.I.am post “She deserves her own big fat bass” since she’s working with him. 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Sorry that person is insecure in her true star power. I enjoy BFB

19 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Lmaooo :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:.

Gurl I'm so honored u actually pressed play and listened unlike some judgemental heauxes on here :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

You know if Nicki featured with me on my new single it would smash the Bubbling Under charts!!! :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Inspired by "Blackout" and "Thank U Next" records

My first single. Out July 3.

I always listen when you post one of your demos! Keep it up!

14 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I was banned for 1 day over it last week. All because I posted on the wil.I.am post “She deserves her own big fat bass” since she’s working with him. 

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Sorry that person is insecure in her true star power. I enjoy BFB

Yea he's a total ahole, I legit don't care if he suspends me or bans me because I'll just get on my other account and talk my ish 💅

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block