Which Britney album did not age well at all?

Which Britney album did not age well at all?  

503 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 9:05 PM, GimmeBritney320 said:

Femme fatale is amazing and one of her best albums. Big choruses and all dance…exactly what a Britney album should be. Stop with the delusion 

I don't get the hate on FF. I thought the tracks were so well produced and sounded good! Britney was one of the first to implement the "Dubstep Pop" vibe into her songs during that era and bam...it started a wave of new pop music during the 2011 era.

• Love 2

I don't think any of them have really aged poorly, maybe Britney Jean because of new revelations. I view Baby up to In The Zone as concept albums; these little time capsules of a time in a young girl's to young woman's life. Baby One More Time sounds like a 16-17 year old's album, Oops 18-19 year old, Britney 20-21 and In The Zone 22-24. Those are the voices I hear from those albums. Blackout is an album that influenced the sound of pop, so it has its own timelessness. Circus is more of that sound, though it gets muddled towards the end. It's full of good songs, but there is a lack of cohesion. Femme Fatale sounds like a return to form, almost in an old blanket way; almost pre-Blackout in sound, but with the added maturity of Britney. But Glory is a return to that concept album aspect in that it sounds like a middle age woman album. There's a confidence and playfulness to it that comes with maturity and experience. If it was to be her last album, I'd feel it would be the best send off for her and her studio career.

Britney Jean just....reaffirmed my dislike for Will.I.Am. But apparently, Scream and Shout did well.

Britney Jean for obvious reasons but I chose Femme Fatale Because it's a shallow album. 

The vocals and production are very polished/shallow and manufactured, and the album was created simply to be a party dance album. Not really anything to relate to on it by Britney standards.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block