Your favourite word starting with s?

24 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I apologize. I was not sure what your comment was saying. I wasn’t trying to be rude, and I’m sorry if it came off that way. Would never want anyone to feel that way 

sorry i overreacted so much !! i mean its obvious i overreacted

i mean a song starting with s from Madonna could be relevant to the thread, but maybe its overstepping the forum rules this way

Just now, gapeach704 said:

Ohhh okay Madonna! I misunderstood….the queen of pop to me is Britney lol. Glad we’re back on track!

okay, so whats Madonna's term of endearment if not queen of pop? she is not a royalty at all?? it is not that important to me, but usually people say Madonna is queen and Britney is princess. but if you say Britney is queen the thing is it leaves no title to Madge?

but yeah the s** song from Madonna is the one i meant :) i actually think Madonna's song s** is quite good too

49 minutes ago, RreestriReegliReedi13 said:

okay, so whats Madonna's term of endearment if not queen of pop? she is not a royalty at all?? it is not that important to me, but usually people say Madonna is queen and Britney is princess. but if you say Britney is queen the thing is it leaves no title to Madge?

but yeah the s** song from Madonna is the one i meant :) i actually think Madonna's song s** is quite good too

While the media states Madonna is the queen, it's because it's less about the Music but her chart stats. 

Even Janet Jackson fans say every debate Madonna stans bring up numbers, that are so inflated..

They always do the touring numbers. Easy to make 400 Million off 89 shows when you charge astronomical prices, if she truly loved touring she would do those numbers with 3 to 4 years like every artist. 

They even state her other problem is stadiums only, most people prefer 19,000 arenas. 

They even state when an artist does a stadium tour, for them it's a massive anxiety issue, the heights and thr claustrophobicness of floor level  .

They even state unlike arena shows, stadiums dont do seats on the ground. It  makes people feel uncomfortable standing for 3 hours and the show is over, they are literally forced out despite they are woozy and tired cos they couldn't sit down. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block