Your favourite word starting with s?

12 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

What I plan to be doing later this evening but cannot type on here  :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

in some situations we could include the youtube link with a certain song title from a certain artist (hint: senior experience and qwen) but im afraid this won't do it, my sense of tact says its going too far

GUYS?? is it really so hard to understand

the queen of pop's song starting with s???

why oh why can noone understand me

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

S/uck ****… the thing that Cardi does for a reductive and repetitive hit! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Hi. Shall we go through all of cardis accomplishments from only ONE album and how Nicki has yet to achieve most of them after 12 years? Also reductive is Nicki’s career - same hooks, same flows, same ideas, same pink wigs, same pink leotards and latex outfits, and now she’s even regurgitating album titles (pink Friday, pink Friday Roman reloaded, pink Friday 2). 

I’m in bed sick, so I’ve got time if you’d like. Or do you have to run because you’re on another “flight to Europe”? 

Bardi Gang GIF by Cardi B

Nicki Minaj Horse GIF by BET Awards

Even these pics prove my point. One has artistic value, the other is tacky and cheap with a bad wig. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block