So Lou Taylor threatened Jordan AGAIN with another cease and desist

KrisJ

I want to commend you on this compelling video Jordan. I really respect that you explained your position on backing down to Lou Taylor and particularly respect that you're taking a firm stance. I know I made some disparaging comments to you in the past, and you never seem to acknowledge or reply to my posts since then, but we have all been through so much alongside Britney, together, and I'm thankful for all you've done for the fandom.

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

That Surprise Witness went live on YT today about this. I wasn't going to make a video about it on YT but since it's really out there now I'm going to 😅 

Not me thinking this was gonna be tsw video and then getting sucked into an hour of Jordan :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

But for real, I watched the whole thing. Good for you Jordan! And I like your haircut:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Nice video, Jordan. Love what you say about speaking ones truth instead of bottling it up. Courageous to be vulnerable, empowering too, i guess

. Looks like Lou is just digging herself a deeper hole with these silly C&D s. The more she attacks you and others the more it is clear to everyone that she allegedly has something to hide. Making a fool of herself pretty much

Jordan, you are right. It is easier to stay silent when an abuser has you in their sights. First off, I just want to say that I admire how you've handled this situation so far and how transparent you're willing to be with the community. Huge props. And second, everyone should take a second to reflect on how Britney must have felt going against her if Jordan is feeling even an ounce of that right now. Imagine having a camera turned on you to record videos for her when you are trying to break out of her control and not being nervous in the way we saw Britney was. Imagine continuing that fight even when the public is poking fun at you, and then imagine speaking louder and prouder than ever once you made it out the other side. Go. Brit. 

This woman is terrible, vile, scum and clearly lives with a guilty conscience. 

• Love 2
  • Leader
14 hours ago, Busybee said:

So proud of you @Jordan Miller for standing up for yourself. I could tell you were nervous but your voice matters and as long as people keep speaking up they will continue to lose their power of being able to control people. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Appreciate that greatly! Thank you. Trying to be better about using my own voice. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.