Sabrina Carpenter inspired by Britney?

On 2/17/2022 at 10:09 PM, jokobish said:

Awww why are you all being mean! The song is meh but the video is cute! It’s DEFINITELY Britney inspired, I mean cmon lol. And she tried giving choreo, I always appreciate that bc no one does these days !

Agree! I see it being heavily influenced by Britney. The scene in the pink top dancing choreo gave me Overprotected dance 💃 choreo vibes. The song is definitely meh tho but still amazing video nonetheless!

9 hours ago, Stefani said:

Someone told me she was a good dancer, but in the video she does more strutting than actual dancing. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

You should watch some of her live performances! I saw her a few years ago live and shes a fantastic performer. Saying that im not sure why the dance clips in this video were so heavily produced 

22 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Yes it’s absolutely necessary to trash anything not Britney, because if you like anything similar, it means you are less of a Britney fan…. :wtf_britney_what_confused_um: obviously you don’t have to like the song but I don’t think you’re falling asleep, that’s seems a bit dramatic. 

I listen to all types of music as does everyone else here... The song is boring. I'm still falling asleep. Deal with it.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:Tired Britney Spears GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block