Nicki Minaj reign just won’t let up! The Highest Selling Female Rapper Of All Time Debuts #2 On Billboard Hot 100 and The Jaws Are Dropping 👸🏼💯🆙

Style.

• Content Curators

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Stylie, happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday Style! I hope you had a wonderful day. I wish you so much happiness, health and love on your special day. 

Hugs n kisses, I hope that cake was extra sweet.

original.gif

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Hey @Style. , I'm sure your delusions are mighty strong today after your fav tried buying her own single and streaming on different devices but still failed to chart at number 1. I'm gonna drop these monumental accolades by a real rap icon 😙

Ex2E0S8XMAAu-qG.jpg

FLmNs-4X0AMtqSu?format=jpg&name=large

tmp_fgjPhn_c3bc2d8d816cd2f0_GettyImages-

And a little Bday gift cause you ma girl, Happy birthday boo 😉😘

• Love 3
  • Haha 5

And out of those 20 top 10 singles, only four were solo songs and still couldn’t reach number one! She’s a great lyricist but she relies on collabs. There’s so many women on that list that made it on their own. Nicki only supports women who can keep her relevant. And then she beefs with them if those women work with another female. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Midnight said:

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Stylie, happy birthday to you

Happy Birthday Style! I hope you had a wonderful day. I wish you so much happiness, health and love on your special day. 

Hugs n kisses, I hope that cake was extra sweet.

original.gif

Thank you babe! I had an amazing two days of partying, I’m exhausted already. I can’t wait to go back to normal. I breathe alcohol and so much more… :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music::tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Hey @Style. , I'm sure your delusions are mighty strong today after your fav tried buying her own single and streaming on different devices but still failed to chart at number 1. I'm gonna drop these monumental accolades by a real rap icon 😙

Ex2E0S8XMAAu-qG.jpg

FLmNs-4X0AMtqSu?format=jpg&name=large

tmp_fgjPhn_c3bc2d8d816cd2f0_GettyImages-

And a little Bday gift cause you ma girl, Happy birthday boo 😉😘

Cardi is a fun personality but let's not get carried away, "rap icon" without a pen hmmm

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block