Justin Bieber Afterparty In West Hollywood Sees Three People Shot, Several Injured

Per Deadline:

An afterparty following a Justin Bieber concert on the outskirts of West Hollywood Friday night descended into chaos, as gunfire followed an altercation outside the venue.

City News Service reports police were sent to the 400 block of North La Cienega Boulevard, between Beverly Boulevard and Melrose Avenue, at 2:45 a.m., according to Officer Drake Madison of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Media Relations Division.

“They (witnesses) heard a fight outside, when multiple shots were fired,” Madison said. Bieber was not involved and there was no indication he was aware of the incidents.

TMZ claims the fight took place outside The Nice Guy restaurant near the Pacific Design Center, where Bieber had performed a concert. Those in the audience reportedly included Leonardo DiCaprio, Drake, Tobey Maguire, Kendall Jenner and Khloe Kardashian.

The wounded included a 19-year-old man, a 60-year-old man, and possibly a 24-year-old man who left the scene. The first two victims were taken to a hospital. The third victim phoned police later to report he was shot.

No arrests have been made.spacer.png

Oh my God… that’s crazy. A few friends/acquaintances and IG influencers that I follow went to some of these club events last night. LA is a literal mad house and warzone because of Super Bowl weekend so are we really surprised? Never have I seen it so busy. I could barely drive on the 405 last night and it’s probably gonna be worse today. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:
Jealous of everyone who saw him and went to Shaq’s Fun House though. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

7 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

When will people stay away from gross azzzz Justin Bieber.

Praying for those injured 

It wasn’t Justin’s fault, he was only hosting a party at a club with his friends and wasn’t even aware this was going on. It wasn’t until Kodak Black and presumably some gang members showed up that a fight broke out and this havoc began. Literally had nothing to do with Justin. Also this thread is incredibly clickbait and trying to paint Bieber as the bad guy when the gangs are the real problem. Next.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block