Family dynamics shift after Jamie Spears dies?

Maybe just maybe it's a little to much to talk about this subject. A little to morbid. But I actually think about that to. I wonder if anyone has experience in something like this? I have a feeling that another kind of emptiness will occur when my parents dies. When your self worth has been torn to pieces it must be the last letdown when they die. No more chance for something fruitful. I have spent so much effort to help my mother but for nothing. It's so stupid but I still get sad when my family hurt me with their way. How much I try to grow and evolve somethings never change or do they? Will death make a difference?

Me and my best friend were talking about this recently (nothing related to Britney) her narc mom died last year and she told me she felt peace. She didn’t feel sad nor did she experienced a sense of loss. She also told me that her family got even more distanced after the death of her mom because there are many unspoken wounds and realizations and maybe the members of the family that did do, say and stood by the abuser have a hard time apologizing.

• Like 1

I can’t speak for Britney but I grew up with an alcoholic parent and both parents were abusive. They both died by the time I was 22, I’m 32 now and I live a happy life with a husband who shows me nothing but respect and love and I never used to think that was possible for somebody like me. I can only imagine the same will apply to Britney or anybody who has been in this situation. It’s liberating.

• Love 5