Camila Cabello is Underrated

5 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

YES! Love that song! Wish she could’ve released an album with it though. She released Dont Go Yet in July and announced the album with it too. It’s not February and still no Familia. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

The album is finally finished. She was hinting about it this week about typing up thank you notes and the album lyrics. She’s performing at I heart next month so I expect new music before then. Plus she’s been in rehearsals and looks like she shot a video yesterday.

• Love 2

What else does this girl need to do for people to forgive her for the posts made? She has apologised, done the work and is a consistent support for all groups.

Cancel culture I get, but we need to practice on forgiveness culture , especially when they try to correct their mistakes. 

It seems to me people can’t forgive her just because they find her annoying, not because they actually care about what she said. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

What else does this girl need to do for people to forgive her for the posts made? She has apologised, done the work and is a consistent support for all groups.

Cancel culture I get, but we need to practice on forgiveness culture , especially when they try to correct their mistakes. 

It seems to me people can’t forgive her just because they find her annoying, not because they actually care about what she said. 

You can thank Gen Z and this stupid high school Cancel Culture. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 1

The term underrated can't be used when talking about her imo considering that she's had 2 #1 hits in the past and some other Top 10s, so it's not like people slept on her. To me she's essentially a skinnier, less talented version of Meghan Trainor in the sense that she didn't have staying power. 

And no, I don't think her being "cancelled" for her n-word usage is the only reason for why she's had less success lately, although I always find it very telling when some of y'all are willing to excuse racist behavior  from an artist you like. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block