Camila Cabello is Underrated

34 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Amas 2019 GIF by AMAs

Never Be The Same GIF by Camila Cabello

Music Video Pop GIF by Sony

She has bops! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I love her as an artist to be honest... sure she has said and done things questionable but she was called out for it and I believe owned up to her mistakes like we all should ******* do :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

What is your favorite songs from Cam Cam? :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

WTF. She’s overrated and deserves to be flopping exactly like she currently is. In my opinion. You stan Camila and Saweetie?

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
26 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I don't entirely dislike her, but I think she tries too hard. Her debut album is a pretty decent effort. 'Romance' is a hit-ans-miss project. Some of her music videos are just too overwhelming... My Oh My and Oye Don't Go Yet, for example :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Shameless is that bich.

Shameless is a great track and the video is great. I love the campy videos she releases but I agree doing different things makes you evolve and grow as an artist :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.