LA Reina Is Legend X's Best Song since Back to Basics

56 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I had no idea LA Reina was a cover? Receipts? 

1 hour ago, The Queen said:

What is a cover?

Sorry! I think is a sample! Almost all the lyrics are new 

In an interview with Ultra Fiesta Christina Aguilera said that the song was written as an answer to El Rey by Vincente Fernandez

• Love 1

Hmmm thats a bit of a reach to say its the best since Back to Basics. But you have taste! In my opinion Somos Nada and La Reina are the best songs on the EP.

She should have released La Reina as a single instead of Santo but I get where she was trying to appeal to the masses with CrapZuna. I would have loved a video of La Reina. I understand there are no more videos for this first chapter right?

I hope she at least gives a performance of this track soon. I cant wait for her to slay me with her vocals mariachi style!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Hmmm thats a bit of a reach to say its the best since Back to Basics. But you have taste! In my opinion Somos Nada and La Reina are the best songs on the EP.

She should have released La Reina as a single instead of Santo but I get where she was trying to appeal to the masses with CrapZuna. I would have loved a video of La Reina. I understand there are no more videos for this first chapter right?

I hope she at least gives a performance of this track soon. I cant wait for her to slay me with her vocals mariachi style!

Yes she needs to perform La Reina live! She will slay 

Christina Aguilera Singing GIF by E!

I was being dramatic with the title obviously :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
On 2/3/2022 at 8:52 PM, Itsme said:

“Legend X’s” lord Christina fans live in a fantasy world that she is some how “icnonic”, “legendary”, or even still relevant lol give it up she’s done. Britney’s worst performance “gimme more” is more legendary than anything Christina has ever done. If Christina is a legend then so is jessica simpson, Mandy Moore, and that “I wanna be bad” singer lol

Actually Lady GaGa started "Legendtina" movement, she called her like that :evilpatrick_spongebob_mad_meme:

Comparing Legend X to Mandy Moore is like comparing Britney to Keri Hilson. 

Please. Sure that right now she's a flop but everybody forgets that she was in top10 of most famous and trendy popstars in 2000-2008. Have some respect.

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block