Janet is outdancing the dancers in her 50s, so there’s hope for Britney

11 minutes ago, annonymous said:

My biggest fear is that Britney will dance with those 'tics' forever. It kinda ruines it for me because it makes it less joyable to watch. But yeah I really hope she will perform again because she is an amazing dancer. 

I believe the tics are a side effect of whatever medication she was forced to take then… maybe they’ll go away with time 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I just wanna start this by saying if Britney ever chooses to step back onstage, she'll do it when she is ready and I support that fully.

I don't think Britney ever "lost" her ability to dance. I do think she did what she had to do because she hated her situation and hated how little control she had. I mean, Britney Spears was selling out arenas on a daily basis, yet she was making the same wage as a waiter working four days a week in a big city bar, while everyone else was raking in millions; eventually, anyone would just go through the motions, and couple that with a show she couldn't really change for five years, and medication etc, all of this is outside the abuses she faced.

MTE, it was such an illusion her continuing to work after she was stripped of all basic human rights. Since she was working, people assumed she must be okay to some degree, but she wasn’t. She used to dance like she had nothing to lose but then suddenly she started dancing like she’d already lost it all :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Like 3
7 hours ago, annonymous said:

My biggest fear is that Britney will dance with those 'tics' forever. It kinda ruines it for me because it makes it less joyable to watch. But yeah I really hope she will perform again because she is an amazing dancer. 

I think those tics go over time. Remember that she perform in Vegas with "tics" while she can go like this at rehearsal:

It's different when you are working for leeches and not for passion.

• Love 7

I actually don't care about her dancing, Britney now has the chance to completely re-invent herself sure she's a great dancer but at this stage Britney can do rock - country - storytelling songs etc etc! She never got to show her ballad side I would love for her to explore that honestly. At this stage I'll take anything tbh but I do want her to transform herself and leave dance pop behind. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I actually don't care about her dancing, Britney now has the chance to completely re-invent herself sure she's a great dancer but at this stage Britney can do rock - country - storytelling songs etc etc! She never got to show her ballad side I would love for her to explore that honestly. At this stage I'll take anything tbh but I do want her to transform herself and leave dance pop behind. 

Y’all delusional for thinking Britney will go a different route now that she’s “free”. She always loved fun carefree bops. And that’s what she’ll continue to do if she ever goes back to music + a few ballads maybe 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Electric said:

Y’all delusional for thinking Britney will go a different route now that she’s “free”. She always loved fun carefree bops. And that’s what she’ll continue to do if she ever goes back to music + a few ballads maybe 

Not really I see Britney side of 911 - sugar fall - let go - baby boy her last days of creativity I genuinely think Femme Fatale really never would've happened she never even have performed the songs much. She loves dance pop but the last days of creativity tells me otherwise I would also like to add she was growing ever since Baby one more time album I don't think a women coming out of such horrific abuse should do dance pop, music is therapy and she should be able to tell her story. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block