Janet is outdancing the dancers in her 50s, so there’s hope for Britney

14 hours ago, Electric said:

I believe the tics are a side effect of whatever medication she was forced to take then… maybe they’ll go away with time 

Those are a pretty common side effect of SSRI ***** which are the most common psych med. They’re used for depression and anxiety, and it goes away when you’re off of them. That’s my general understanding from what the doctor told me. I had a bout of anxiety a while back so I took them.

I think if and when she'll do a tour, she will be the boss. And if she's in control, she'll be great. And she won't be heavily medicated. Just looking at the Domination rehearsals... She was killing it. And she was already fed up with everything and she was depressed. Her true talent as a singer and performer is still there, but she needs to heal.

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I adore Janet but that was nothing special... 

2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Janet is an amazing performer, but why would post this video where she is barely dancing at all? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

She’s doing the original All Nite routine on par with her 25 year-old dancers and dancing better than anything Britney did post-breakdown. Let’s not 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Electric said:

She’s doing the original All Nite routine on par with her 25 year-old dancers and dancing better than anything Britney did post-breakdown. Let’s not 

I'm not saying she can't dance or she can't outperform her dancers, she definitely can, but in that specific video she's dancing for about 5% of the performance. There's lots of others where she is dancing way harder and outperforms her dancers with ease

20 hours ago, annonymous said:

My biggest fear is that Britney will dance with those 'tics' forever. It kinda ruines it for me because it makes it less joyable to watch. But yeah I really hope she will perform again because she is an amazing dancer. 

I recently re-watched the DWAD-tour and she's always had those "tics" but yeah, they've became more noticeable after 2013. 

19 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yeah her dancing is pretty unenjoyable to me too, used to be my favorite thing about her but I just hate how she dances now...oh well:britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

We need to remember this: dancing on instagram is not the same as a performence. She's a hard working girl with an amazing talent. Just wait and see, when she hires a choreographer, on her terms, for a performence or concert with her own vision, our girl will be back.

I’ll get significant hate for this but although britney was/is an amazing performer .. it was more her swagger and confidence in her moves that really stood her apart. I don’t feel she was ever on the level of Janet or JLo in regards to dancing. 

i actually think she dances very similarly today like she did during her prime it’s just she lost some of the swag … 

the Grammy dance break was nothing more impressive than what she does today …

I’d rather Britney sing than dance 

1 minute ago, devilsadvocate said:

I’ll get significant hate for this but although britney was/is an amazing performer .. it was more her swagger and confidence in her moves that really stood her apart. I don’t feel she was ever on the level of Janet or JLo in regards to dancing. 

i actually think she dances very similarly today like she did during her prime it’s just she lost some of the swag … 

the Grammy dance break was nothing more impressive than what she does today. 

Yeah. A lot of her dancing before the slave for you era was really cheesy. It wasn't until the "Britney" album we saw that swag come out of her. she also started to challenge herself with more complex choreography too. Britney's dancing was simply on fire during the "In The Zone" era. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block